Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! Love to hear it. I grew up camping and whatnot but like I said, sort of got out of it.
My wife was (and still is) not much of a camper. Our first trip was a "glamping" trip at a local state park.
It was a great way to get their feet wet without just throwing everyone in a tent and calling it a day.
We all had our good days and bad days. But overall the trip was a success.
Dude you sound just like me. I’ve been camping a few times as an adult but very sporadically. The wife has never camped before and has told me that she won’t “rough it”. We are still tent camping but we’ll have an inflatable mattress and plenty of fans for cooling off lol. Now to convince her peeing in the woods is ok!
Sponsored

OP
OP
vbrad26

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude you sound just like me. I’ve been camping a few times as an adult but very sporadically. The wife has never camped before and has told me that she won’t “rough it”. We are still tent camping but we’ll have an inflatable mattress and plenty of fans for cooling off lol. Now to convince her peeing in the woods is ok!
Hah good luck with that! My only advice (and i think it's obvious) - just make it as comfortable as possible.
Portable fans. Battery packs for the small electronics. Bug spray. Lamps. And alcohol. Definitely alcohol.
We also brought some "real food" to cook one night. Instead of burgers/dogs and the such every night we had one night where we grilled a pork loin, gnocchi, asparagus and some wine.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hah good luck with that! My only advice (and i think it's obvious) - just make it as comfortable as possible.
Portable fans. Battery packs for the small electronics. Bug spray. Lamps. And alcohol. Definitely alcohol.
Oh there will be alcohol…and that other stuff too yeah sure

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. This is Richloam WMA. If you want some more info send me a PM!

No but a necessity for a family (with small children) day trip! The 5yo ALWAYS waits till its an emergency hah. Also trying to potty train the 2.5yo.

Agreed. I love my 2 doors. However we do need the extra space so there were no second thoughts. In fact, it has still been a bit tough. We "dowsized" from a VW Atlas that had TONS of space.
Packing for our first camping trip with this one was like playing a game or Tetris. But it worked!
Richloam WMA, is this Western Massachusetts?

OP
OP
vbrad26

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. This is Richloam WMA. If you want some more info send me a PM!

No but a necessity for a family (with small children) day trip! The 5yo ALWAYS waits till its an emergency hah. Also trying to potty train the 2.5yo.

Agreed. I love my 2 doors. However we do need the extra space so there were no second thoughts. In fact, it has still been a bit tough. We "dowsized" from a VW Atlas that had TONS of space.
Packing for our first camping trip with this one was like playing a game or Tetris. But it worked!
Dang, I have a 19 month old, and I've seen my future in this Matrix 🚽! 😂 I'll start making room now.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm laughing at this thread based on my own experience. For many years I had a daily and drove my truck on weekends. This meant I could come home, unpack and stash the pickup for a week before I dealt with the mess. Now I'm adventuring in my daily. As a Graveyard worker, I get enough time to come home, unpack, nap, and head for work. I get to drive in my dirty Bronco for the next week before cleaning. I was a bit jealous when your Bronco got a bath at the end of the weekend.

OP
OP
vbrad26

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm laughing at this thread based on my own experience. For many years I had a daily and drove my truck on weekends. This meant I could come home, unpack and stash the pickup for a week before I dealt with the mess. Now I'm adventuring in my daily. As a Graveyard worker, I get enough time to come home, unpack, nap, and head for work. I get to drive in my dirty Bronco for the next week before cleaning. I was a bit jealous when your Bronco got a bath at the end of the weekend.
So the Bronco is my wife's daily to be honest. But I'll drive it on the weekends.
It doesn't get cleaned EVERY time. But most times. And this particular instance it needed it....bad.
I think the inside was worse than the outside!
Being the kid mobile, it gets trashed. I was cleaning up dried yogurt off the door cards. Crusty apple sauce out of the carpets. Digging out Goldfish from all the cracks and crevasses....
Not to mention all the sand in the back from the beach trips.
🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the Bronco is my wife's daily to be honest. But I'll drive it on the weekends.
It doesn't get cleaned EVERY time. But most times. And this particular instance it needed it....bad.
I think the inside was worse than the outside!
Being the kid mobile, it gets trashed. I was cleaning up dried yogurt off the door cards. Crusty apple sauce out of the carpets. Digging out Goldfish from all the cracks and crevasses....
Not to mention all the sand in the back from the beach trips.
🤦‍♂️
Pray for grandchildren. Not only do they bring youth and joy back in your life, but you can give them back to your kids to exact revenge - for - every - single - goldfish.