First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my bronco last week. When i use the right turn signal, its really fast and the front two blinkers flash but the back right doesnt. The left tuen signal acts as it should . I know usually this means the bulb is bad but i literally just got it and ive also never heard of the front blinkers flashing at the same time either. Any ideas before i being it in?
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably loose. Good luck taking it apart. I recommend that you find @ORACLE Lighting video on their new taillights.

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine does this as well. There’s a known headlight issu. Not sure if ford knows the cause. A ford rep here took my info and opened a ticket for me.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got my bronco last week. When i use the right turn signal, its really fast and the front two blinkers flash but the back right doesnt. The left tuen signal acts as it should . I know usually this means the bulb is bad but i literally just got it and ive also never heard of the front blinkers flashing at the same time either. Any ideas before i being it in?
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

mrbrenan

Badlands
First Name
Brenan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My turn signals just won't turn off unless I toggle driver "down" to passenger "up" and then back to the driver side "down" - or vice versa. Really strange.

I just have to toggle it up and down before eventually the turn signal will go off. It's pretty annoying.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My turn signals just won't turn off unless I toggle driver "down" to passenger "up" and then back to the driver side "down" - or vice versa. Really strange.

I just have to toggle it up and down before eventually the turn signal will go off. It's pretty annoying.
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

whitebronco

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW touareg Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had the same issue with headlights after three visits to the dealership they replaced the lighting module. Check to see when blinker is on if your headlights flicker. For me it started off with a slight flicker than eventually headlights would completely turn off and won't turn back on.

Awollaber

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am currently having this issue and have had it since the week after I got my 2023. Did you get this figured out? I will be calling the dealership soon to see about bringing it in but wasn’t sure if anyone has had this issue and had it fixed.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am currently having this issue and have had it since the week after I got my 2023. Did you get this figured out? I will be calling the dealership soon to see about bringing it in but wasn’t sure if anyone has had this issue and had it fixed.
Good afternoon, Ashley! I would be glad to help you out with this turn signal concern if you'd like. Just shoot us a direct message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a DM, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!
Sponsored