BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was young I worked at a pretty rough shop. One of the guys tied pink ribbons on the handlebars of this guy's Harley. He was a legit 'biker,' jacked, and a hot head 😅 I was not in on it, not even aware it happened actually until it was quitting time and he had his shirt off at the entrance blocking every car from leaving, snapping out., etc lol. Luckily, there was a second entrance for trucks at the other end of the yard, so people eventually turned around and left that way while he kept freaking out 😅 lol. Just saying- careful- especially these days.

As far as the wave- We do what I call the 'country wave' out here and it's so second nature I'm not sure I could adapt to anything else. Left hand is on 10-11 o clock while driving, and you just gotta flick your fingers- palm stays on the wheel.

When my wife moved here from the city, she used to always say 'you know that guy?' 'nope.' 'Then why did he give you a wave?' 'idk it's just what country folks do out here lol.' *chances of getting a country flick increase dramatically based on if you're driving a 4x4 or perhaps cool car (less likely out here), if you're about to meet the same brand of truck (i.e Ford vs Chevy), or if you might know the person/you're both local.

I will be country waving every Bronco for sure 👋

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why dose this bother you.? It seams people loose there mines over grammer an spelling.! (I tried to include the ones that trigger me as well.!) 🤣😂🤣
Irregardless, these people have literally nothing better to do with they’re time.😜
Sponsored