Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went Bronco hunting yesterday following the advice from some other posts. I have to say I was really surprised by the ability to drive around the Ford campus, no gate, no signs prohibiting entry, just a regular road that ends up looping you through and around. I spent maybe an hour going up and down the main street outside the campus and didn't see any Bronco's. I gave up and headed towards the highway when BAM! Cyber Orange coming right towards me! Busted a U-turn (totally legal in Michigan if you don't impede traffic and make it in one turn) and I was stuck at a RED LIGHT, Bronco totally out of sight somehow. I headed back towards the campus when I could see it off in the distance, it lead me right to the gas station where 8 cars were filling up, a mix of broncos and F-150s. I honestly got a bit nervous now that people saw me and felt like I shouldn't be there so I just drove quickly past them and turned around. I felt somewhat defeated and didn't want to give up just yet, so I hungout on the main road for a bit. It wasn't long until a shadow black (at least I thought it was black) 2 door base came out. I was able to drive along side it for a bit, that's when I realized it was actually antimatter blue! I was truly stunned that it was not black, you can barely tell in the last picture that its starting to change colors, it's really only visible when you are parallel to it. This was a M/T, I don't want to talk about what happened to the video I thought I took of it shifting, but I couldn't hear a thing coming from the gearbox.
Ford Bronco Went Hunting B4
Ford Bronco Went Hunting B3
Ford Bronco Went Hunting B2
Ford Bronco Went Hunting B1
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great job and persistence.
However, you teased us with Cyber and then posted pics of a “black” Bronco! LOL, JK.

OP
OP
zgoods

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job and persistence.
However, you teased us with Cyber and then posted pics of a “black” Bronco! LOL, JK.
Ahaha so true! 🤦‍♂️ I did tell myself, "I'll Be Back!"

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Luckily the mud flaps are optional and the wheels and tires can be swapped out. Base is a blank canvas for whatever someone wants to do. It's also a great platform for someone who wants to do a EB throwback.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went Bronco hunting yesterday following the advice from some other posts. I have to say I was really surprised by the ability to drive around the Ford campus, no gate, no signs prohibiting entry, just a regular road that ends up looping you through and around. I spent maybe an hour going up and down the main street outside the campus and didn't see any Bronco's. I gave up and headed towards the highway when BAM! Cyber Orange coming right towards me! Busted a U-turn (totally legal in Michigan if you don't impede traffic and make it in one turn) and I was stuck at a RED LIGHT, Bronco totally out of sight somehow. I headed back towards the campus when I could see it off in the distance, it lead me right to the gas station where 8 cars were filling up, a mix of broncos and F-150s. I honestly got a bit nervous now that people saw me and felt like I shouldn't be there so I just drove quickly past them and turned around. I felt somewhat defeated and didn't want to give up just yet, so I hungout on the main road for a bit. It wasn't long until a shadow black (at least I thought it was black) 2 door base came out. I was able to drive along side it for a bit, that's when I realized it was actually antimatter blue! I was truly stunned that it was not black, you can barely tell in the last picture that its starting to change colors, it's really only visible when you are parallel to it. This was a M/T, I don't want to talk about what happened to the video I thought I took of it shifting, but I couldn't hear a thing coming from the gearbox.
Ford Bronco Went Hunting 1111

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lucky you live so close to the Broncos natural habitat.
I will have to wait months before one is around here.
The area I live we only see BMW prototypes out testing.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, this is like the 30th "went hunting" thread. Looks like people are getting lucky

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The meaning of getting lucky seems to have changed. Is this a sign of the times?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Flaps, rear bumper, skinny legs, and little shoes. Like it’s been said, a little plastic surgery and she’ll look great.
Sponsored

Reactions: abe