Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to my dealer Landmark Ford in Oregon I am a 2021 July 4 reservation October 21 order position. Converted 2022. And again in 2023. Here's the issue. I want confirmation that I am not 99. I go in knowing that ordering is opening again. Asking to get confirmation that I am not 99. I get the runaround. What do you think I have been waiting all my ost three years I think they are gaming me.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you make any changes to your order? Ask for a copy of your order preview sheet (DORA) so you can confirm your order is correct. Priority code is listed on there. Also, Squatch seemed to get randomly dropped during the conversion so be sure to verify it's still on your order.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to my dealer Landmark Ford in Oregon I am a 2021 July 4 reservation October 21 order position. Converted 2022. And again in 2023. Here's the issue. I want confirmation that I am not 99. I go in knowing that ordering is opening again. Asking to get confirmation that I am not 99. I get the runaround. What do you think I have been waiting all my ost three years I think they are gaming me.
Wouldn’t you be able to simply check the back door link to confirm?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of equal importance is that they completed the COPV for you. With out, the Bronco never gets built.

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is this back door link that you speak of? Do you have the URL?

Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yep, I dealt with this yesterday. I raised hell and made them switch me to a 10. They tried telling me all the 23s are 99’d until they are scheduled. Amazingly, as soon as I got home, my email from ford was waiting for me. I had converted my order 2-3 days prior.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep, I dealt with this yesterday. I raised hell and made them switch me to a 10. They tried telling me all the 23s are 99’d until they are scheduled. Amazingly, as soon as I got home, my email from ford was waiting for me. I had converted my order 2-3 days prior.
Did he do your COVP? If not, you can be a 10 all you want but it will never be built.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is this back door link that you speak of? Do you have the URL?
It only works if you paid the $100 on ford.com for a reservation (before they discontinued that) and then converted to an order at a dealer. If you walked into a dealer and placed an order, the link does not work. You'll have to rely on the dealer.

So, if you had a reservation, you were sent an 8 digit number that became your order number (This is not the same as the 4 digit order number from your dealer). You can see it under ford.com account under My Orders. You take those 8 digits and replace the xxxs in this this link:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Just clicking on that link won't work, you have to put in your 8 digit number.

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get an email from Ford to the same email address you received your original order and then the MY22 conversion stating you converted to MY23? If you get that your order is in, don't get it and order is not (assuming you received the previous emails). If the email is received and the order is in, you shouldn't be a 99. You could also call Ford with sales and order code and they should be able to tell you as well (sales/order code, priority, options ordered are all on the DORA that can be provided by dealer. it is generated when they put in the order)

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and yes this has been a long process for many of us. Not even a day-one reservation holder is at three years. so "Almost 3 years"? Um, you've been waiting 1 year and 3 months. October 21st order position would have been for MY22, not a convert from a MY21.

In November 2020 Ford announced that any reservation after September 18, 2020, was likely not going to be MY21. As a Sept 21, 2020 reservation, I was a bit gutted but understood they had about 125k reservations before mine at that time.

As a current order holder and with new retail orders remaining shut for the foreseeable future you are in line. You will likely be picked up in the next 4-6 months.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
you can get priority code from ford chat. just need the dealer code and order number

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, 76 Bronco, 95 Bronco (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you can get priority code from ford chat. just need the dealer code and order number
On Ford.com home page, or?

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes the ford.com page then contact and chat.

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, 76 Bronco, 95 Bronco (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes the ford.com page then contact and chat.
Thanks Jeff! I just did that (looooong wait) and I have a priority code of 16. So the dreaded 99 has been removed!
Sponsored