Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really?? Because I would be happy to show you where you are wrong.

Below is the proof that the funds were expected 30 days in advance of the delivery and due prior to delivery. The vehicle will not be released until the funds have cleared.

Stateside Delivery Instructions.jpg

I might add, MAS accepted the money (I have little doubt that they paid the PO), Ford has built the vehicle, and they should deliver it. The cosmetic issue is clearly something that could be resolved any number of ways that don't include holding the money and the Bronco hostage.

So, I guess that required, technically is not correct, however I did not want a delivery delay while they waited on funds to clear. They will not deliver the vehicle until the funds have cleared, that much is very clear.
So I went back and relooked at my emails and paperwork. I apologize as my paperwork also said financing secured 30 days prior to delivery. With that, my two, financing was secured, but the payment was not dispersed until after delivery, me accepting the car, not delivery to the dealership as both my cars were waiting several months at the dealership for me.

Sorry about the confusion.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I went back and relooked at my emails and paperwork. I apologize as my paperwork also said financing secured 30 days prior to delivery. With that, my two, financing was secured, but the payment was not dispersed until after delivery, me accepting the car, not delivery to the dealership as both my cars were waiting several months at the dealership for me.

Sorry about the confusion.
No worries. It happens.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and I are in the same boat. I am going to make my first payment on my Dirt Mountain Special next week - because the dealer and the Ford Customer Service center told me the Bronco was on the way. My credit union is now sending me nastygrams to add my insurance info. I have a sales tax credit that is going to expire at the beginning of September. This delay is literally going to cost me thousands of dollars out of pocket. My hardtop is going on a shelf when it gets here anyway. I wish they would give us the option to take delivery!
Are you aware that you did a loan on a vehicle that's not yet been delivered to you is not legally binding? Your credit union assumes you've taken possession of a vehicle when you've not. I'm not sure what tax credit you're speaking about, so I can't comment on that part. But the dealer has no right to cash a check and contract you on something they've yet to deliver. What if it doesn't get there? What if something happens and it gets wrecked? What if it was built totally wrong? 🤔

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for you, but Ford could care less. I called to complain knowing it would do no good. Basically told that's just the way it is. I sold my only vehicle once mine had gone into production. I have been borrowing a friends car. I will have to buy something to get me buy until it comes. So angry with Ford's handling of this, I am seriously considering buying something else. I know Ford could care less and the dealer will probably be happy to have it, but I'm just not sure I want a Ford now!
Team Jeep ?

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha, no. I already sold my Jeep LJ to make room for the Bronco. The Jimmy is here to stay, it is a neat old survivor.
The Jimmy is what GM should have turned into its Jeep/Bronco instead of making a bunch of different sized Equinox ;-)

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Jimmy is what GM should have turned into its Jeep/Bronco instead of making a bunch of different sized Equinox ;-)
Yes! In fact, the *new* Blazer was the reason I never paid any attention to the Bronco rebirth news. I was expecting it to be what ended up being the Bronco Sport. Even after the official reveal, I didn't read anything about it for several days. When I finally did, I reserved, on July 20th.
Sponsored