Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OR, they are simply dazed and confused
If it were true, I would cut them a little slack... however, I have seen them respond selectively to others.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimate how many Bronco are in Dirt Mountain at year end and end of fiscal quarter 5000 say and retail Value at dealers factory invoices say $40000 ea. Thats $200,000,000 in revenue to be reported to shareholder and say 15% gross profit after manufacturing cost thats $30,000,000 in income before taxes. Small potatoes in earning per share. 10% reduction in stock price is supply chain issues worldwide due to Covid 19, yet 1/3 dont like to get a shot? Go figure!

If it is not shipped it an't sold it inventory, maybe work in process say $170,000,000 current asset not an accounts receivable from dealers! Title most likely passes when shipping manifest are generated FOB point factory.
There are not 5000 Broncos sitting at Dirt Mountain. Probably not even 1000 between all the various lots near MAP.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not allow those with built Broncos the choice of waiting and taking their current vehicle when all is fixed OR declining and be put back in the queue for a 2022 based on original timestamp? Zero cost to Ford, no one can complain they had to take a car that's been sitting (exposed to elements, too close to new model year, etc.), early reservations are still somewhat honored and dealers would love to have a few cancelled units to sell. I'm not sure why this hasn't been offered yet. Anyone ask?

Will this make everyone happy? No, nothing will, but everyone can at least agree it's a reasonable solution and everyone feels they had some choice in the matter. I have an FE sitting at MAP and would very much appreciate the option.
Maybe reach out to Levine, et al.,
What customers think is "reasonable" most often somehow belies what the corporation thinks is reasonable.
As a Dirt Mountain detainee... who will "supposedly" get my Bronco some time in early December (built on 8/16), I am a bit worried to get a truck that sat in the elements for 4 months and for which I have no idea what the problems were [thanks to Ford's wonderful transparency]

OP
OP
TN Bronco

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe reach out to Levine, et al.,
What customers think is "reasonable" most often somehow belies what the corporation thinks is reasonable.
As a Dirt Mountain detainee... who will "supposedly" get my Bronco some time in early December (built on 8/16), I am a bit worried to get a truck that sat in the elements for 4 months and for which I have no idea what the problems were [thanks to Ford's wonderful transparency]
Not sure how this topic got brought out of retirement after 3 months, but given your Dirt Mountain experience I assume you're being sarcastic that Levine or anyone else was willing to do anything special. I did finally get delivered this week. As far as the impact of the elements, you can see my post at the Dirt Mountain thread - it's not awful, but not great either. Definitely a few more nicks and imperfections than I'd care for.
Sponsored