Sponsored

Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door)

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, got my Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers in and installed (took about 6 weeks to get them, this is pretty standard, they have to custom make them when you order them). They did not (when I ordered) have a pattern for the rear seats of the 2 Door, i assume this will be fixed later, but I pretty much never plan to have the back seats up, so it doesn't really matter.

if you don't want the same colors, they have about a dozen colors, plus patterns, so there may be something for you regardless. However, for most styles the light grey area on mine will be the color you choose, the black parts on mine will be black. You should know this going in.

My Bronco is a Base, Sasquatch, 2 door in Rapid Red.
So, pictures:

Driver's Seat:
20211204_124005.jpg

Passenger Seat:
20211204_123955.jpg

The Bronco graphic on the seat backs is a Wet Okole option (extra cost). The strap you see toward the bottom of the seatback on the passenger seat is a Molle panel that attaches to the back of the seat.

For the sharp eyed, there is a leather steering wheel wrap from Amazon (sew on installation) also.
Amazon.com: Universal Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover Hand Sewing Breathable Design 15 Inch DIY Cowhide Car Steering Wrap Black : Automotive
The fit is right on, comfortable grip, so far, i like it.

The grab handle on the passenger seatback is homemade with paracord and Home Depot carabiners.
Give them a call they have the rear pattern, just posted about it. Nice seat covers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wet Okole replaced my front seat backs to get the proper pattern for the 2-Door seats (with the cut-out for the seat-back release lever). Match is perfect, the cut-out lines up right, everything is good. Wasn't really a problem before (never have the back seats up anyway), but nice to have it corrected.
Ford Bronco Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door) 20220521_095749

The straps under the headrest and at the bottom of the seatback are for a molle seat back organizer panel I have had for quite a while. Don't remember where it came from, but there are a ton of equivalent items out there. Having the back seat folded down makes a big chunk of it unusable (blocked by the back seat base folded forward), but the top half or so is still nice for holding a few things I like to have in reach and not moving around.