First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have been bugging the guys at WFO since I got my bronco about making bronco parts. They just wrapped up the interior cargo rack for 4 door broncos and it is beautiful. They are prototyping a rear cooler rack right now with my bronco so it will be out soon but this is a great rack for the 4 door guys and very resonable.

https://www.wfoconcepts.com/i-30506052-2021-ford-bronco-4-door-rear-cargo-basket.html

Ford Bronco WFO Concepts Interior gear rack 1704743873599

Ford Bronco WFO Concepts Interior gear rack 1704743893800
Ford Bronco WFO Concepts Interior gear rack 1704743913275
Ford Bronco WFO Concepts Interior gear rack 1704743924932
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much a direct copy of the american adventure labs cargo shelf, however I really dig the quick detach knobs on the sides. I wouldn't mind taking mine out when I'm not camping, but it does keep prying eyes out of the cargo area just the same.

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much a direct copy of the american adventure labs cargo shelf, however I really dig the quick detach knobs on the sides. I wouldn't mind taking mine out when I'm not camping, but it does keep prying eyes out of the cargo area just the same.
I have a JCR rack and I like it, but it is a PAIN to pull it and put back in when I need the space. Those side knobs would be a very welcomed change.... might have to re-purpose the JCR into another rig and buy this one for the Bronco.

WFO is a great company... I used them almost exclusively for parts on my 79 Blazer build. I'd love to see them offer more products for the Bronco platform.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I been holding off on shelves for the Bronco, gone through a couple on my jeep. This option with the quick detach knobs may be what I have been waiting for.

Anyone use this yet, looking to see if there is any squeeking at all while in the dirt.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t like the branding on the rails and the angled design of the rails’ cutouts look like those on the American Adventure Labs model.

Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice looking unit. Knowing me the first thing I'd need to do was put a pool noodle on the front edge. Noggin will meet metal edge and metal edge will win.
Sponsored