First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, trucks, boats and motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What am I missing? Seems the fully loaded Black Diamond (SQP + mid + V6 + hardtop) is basically the same price as wildtrak but you get the marine seats and external steel accessories.

Does that sound right?
Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fully loaded BD is what I’m getting.
It’s about $3k less than a badlands with the same options. All you are missing on the BD is the sway bar disconnect and the signature lights.
Not worth $3k in my opinion.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fully loaded BD is what I’m getting.
It’s about $3k less than a badlands with the same options. All you are missing on the BD is the sway bar disconnect and the signature lights.
I am of two minds on this, but now I'm leaning toward BL with no Sasquatch. It's only $500 more than the loaded BD+sas, and I gain the sway bar disconnect, high level dash (who knows what that means), signature lighting (don't really care, but whatever), and perhaps some interior upgrades (marine grade vinyl on the doors according to the video).

I can always add 35s later, but 33s are not exactly tiny. I would be missing out on the gearing though, and that is expensive to change later.

I'll probably think the opposite tomorrow, but that's today's mood anyway. I want to hear more about the higher level dash and see the bugs get fixed in B&P before making up my mind though.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All you are missing on the BD is the sway bar disconnect and the signature lights.
There is other stuff like the high level instrument panel on the Badlands, LED tail lights and extra frame supports for rock crawling etc . I can't recall all the little things between trims that are different because Ford has not put them all listed in one easy place to compare :(

Anyone notice the rock rails are an option on everything now and if you choose them , even on the Badlands and BD that are suppose to be standard , they have a note about availability and they will be delivered to your dealer later ?
Ford Bronco What am I missing? Fully loaded BD vs Wildtrak Screenshot (79)
Sponsored

Last edited: