Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would love a MyColor option, especially, on the upper trim levels.
Yes, this needs to live in the LUX package. So that if you wanted to spend $5,000 for heated seats an outlet and color-change lights, you didn't waste anybody else's money to do it.

I have my color on my '16 Mustang - in the 4 years and 81k miles since I bought the car, I think I've changed the colors 3 times.
Ford Bronco What are "Configurable Lights" ? bingo[1]
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Daytime Running Lights used to be Non-Configurable and now they are Configurable so I think it is likely that now you can configure the Daytime Running Lights.

Ford Bronco What are "Configurable Lights" ? Screenshot (2884)

You just had to crush our dreams, didn't you?

?

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Daytime Running Lights used to be Non-Configurable and now they are Configurable so I think it is likely that now you can configure the Daytime Running Lights.

But.. What does that mean?

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Likely it just means you can turn on auto DRL, no DRL, high beams, or headlights. It's in my Fusion, doubt it's anything crazy

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought drls were a safety device so distracted texting drivers can see your vehicle coming and still pull out of a cross street directly in front of you forcing you to perform an evasive maneuver and test your ABS.

Why would you turn this off?

BroncoActual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought drls were a safety device so distracted texting drivers can see your vehicle coming and still pull out of a cross street directly in front of you forcing you to perform an evasive maneuver and test your ABS.

How do you plan on pulling up in front of the girl-who-you've-been-stalking's house to peer in her window if you don't have a stealth mode?

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you plan on pulling up in front of the girl-who-you've-been-stalking's house to peer in her window if you don't have a stealth mode?
Does it disable the brake lights too?

Pay no mind to the zip ties and duct tape behind the passenger seat. Just making sure you got home safe in case some pervert slipped something in your drink.

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hopefully it means I can turn DRLs off completely and leave them off.
I also hope this isn't an option on certain color cars. White, silver, Cactus Gray and the like are invisible in the big rigs rearview mirrors when it rains.

Having a concrete color car is super cool and all (I've never seen concrete before!), but its an issue to be seen in them.

DRL are mandatory in Canada and optional in America. Probably just a sleeping policeman switch for that.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also hope this isn't an option on certain color cars. White, silver, Cactus Gray and the like are invisible in the big rigs rearview mirrors when it rains.

Having a concrete color car is super cool and all (I've never seen concrete before!), but its an issue to be seen in them.

DRL are mandatory in Canada and optional in America. Probably just a sleeping policeman switch for that.
I wonder if that’s the amber lights in the grill for the lower trims. I know they are good for safety reasons but I like them for style as well

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

DRLs are a pain where I work. I arrive before sunup and have to pass through guarded gates. The signs instruct you to turn off your lights while passing through and showing your ID. Can't do that with DRLs. When I turn the headlights off they need to go all the way off.

DRLs can also be less than ideal in some hunting situations. When it is cold it is nice to stay in a warm vehicle until the very last minute. The noise and exhaust fumes are more than enough to alert game, I'd rather not light up the whole countryside as well.
Sponsored