Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dana Corp announces supply chain issues. all vehicles will be sold, but with no rear axle.

Customers are advised to 'put it in 4L, and hope for the best'
Once Upon a Time; I was on a camping trip with my Grandfather and the rear differential failed. Broke out the tool box and removed the rear drive shaft. We then proceeded to drive home in 4H. This was an early 60s Ford 4x4 and you could work on it.
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Once Upon a Time; I was on a camping trip with my Grandfather and the rear differential failed. Broke out the tool box and removed the rear drive shaft. We then proceeded to drive home in 4H. This was an early 60s Ford 4x4 and you could work on it.
we have a Suburban as a pool vehicle at work. it dropped the whole rear axle right on the ground going over a speed bump. we tried to put it in 4H to get back to work, and it wouldn't even do that.

Yay GM.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

we have a Suburban as a pool vehicle at work. it dropped the whole rear axle right on the ground going over a speed bump. we tried to put it in 4H to get back to work, and it wouldn't even do that.

Yay GM.
Nothing in this world gets driven harder than a work supplied truck.

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are we expecting to hear in April? Or do you think it will be a quiet month?
Ford sees loads of Bronco orders cancelled and buyers flock to hard to find 4Runner TRD Pro, and readily available B&P Rubicon's, and feel treated like a real customer.

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5.0 voodoo confirmed in warthog, 37s standard, lifetime oil changes, free Ford sync, carbon fiber everything, lifetime warranty, msrp $18K

• Haha
Reactions: abe

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Off topic: I'm still pissed I didn't get a perfect score on my driver's test. I live in NE Ohio. I took the test in February after a snow storm. The only points deducted was from taking too wide of a turn. There was two to three feet of snow piled up on the curb and into the roadway. Seriously did he want to put the car into the snow bank?

That was 36 years ago and I still haven't let it go. I obviously have issues.
Hahaha! Me, too! I got marked off for not setting the parking brake that my dad had kept yelling at me for six months to STOP setting! And I've been holding that grudge for 40 years.

When my son took his test, he rubbed it in my face that his was perfect! Talk about rubbing salt into a wound.😍🤣🤣😍🤣

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hoping they will announce a limited edition, modified Warthog... called the SuperPig with a supercharged diesel, matte finish, 39 inch wheels, gun rack, and chrome smokestacks. Available in 2030.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Off topic: I'm still pissed I didn't get a perfect score on my driver's test. I live in NE Ohio. I took the test in February after a snow storm. The only points deducted was from taking too wide of a turn. There was two to three feet of snow piled up on the curb and into the roadway. Seriously did he want to put the car into the snow bank?

That was 36 years ago and I still haven't let it go. I obviously have issues.
Off topic again: when I turned 15 and a half you could get a motorcycle license, so in 1972 I rode my 70 Yamaha 250 Enduro to the DMV, I see all the circles and cones in the parking lot and kinda freak out LOL, guy comes out says start it up and ride up and down the street in all gears, I do it come back waiting to see what's next and he says park it you pass 😀 I get my license hop on my bike and do a wheelie all the way outta the parking lot 😉

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are we expecting to hear in April? Or do you think it will be a quiet month?
'22 Broncos now have an additional option vs Sas. You can now get white walled 35" tires in the Yeti upgrade. When combined with the Sub-Zero package, you get fuzzy white seats, transparent blue color accents, and a snow cone yellow dash.

Perfect for those chill cave dwellers out there.
Sponsored