First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed some knock-off BD lights. Those Starbucks drive-thrus can get pretty dark.

1684710558304.png
Looks good. Who makes your light bar and where did you get it, if I may ask?
Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got around to installing my LOD frame horn reinforcement brackets to keep my high winch mount in check. I’ll likely eventually swap these out for @Tricky Dick ’s version but I’d already bought these and modified them so figured I’d use them for now. Quite the PITA but hopefully worth while for now
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7599
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  70690628649__56E8F7C8-5067-43DC-B713-D1F055F3C3EB

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got around to installing my LOD frame horn reinforcement brackets to keep my high winch mount in check. I’ll likely eventually swap these out for @Tricky Dick ’s version but I’d already bought these and modified them so figured I’d use them for now. Quite the PITA but hopefully worth while for now
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  70690628649__56E8F7C8-5067-43DC-B713-D1F055F3C3EB
Did you do any kind of spacers behind them? I wasn't loving how they sit on the dimples.

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you do any kind of spacers behind them? I wasn't loving how they sit on the dimples.
Actually I copied you and welded the pieces that I cut off of the outside ones onto the inside of the inner ones. It definitely made me feel better about them.. didn’t do anything to the outer ones though as I only had the two pieces I’d cut off and ran out of gusto to find anything else to weld on. Thanks for the inspiration! Had I not already cut the lower ears off I’d have returned them and bought yours already

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

KBD flares added today gained some extra clearance
How are they sticking in the circled area? I’ve seen a few folks install these and it didnβ€˜t wanna stick to the contour on the front ones very well but maybe they’ve changed their tape
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1251

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are they sticking in the circled area? I’ve seen a few folks install these and it didnβ€˜t wanna stick to the contour on the front ones very well but maybe they’ve changed their tape
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1251
Shop towel to hold pressure while the adhesive set. I heated up the area with a heat gun to get it nice and sticky about 4 hrs and it seems to be holding tight.

IMG_1509.jpeg

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shop towel to hold pressure while the adhesive set. I heated up the area with a heat gun to get it nice and sticky about 4 hrs and it seems to be holding tight.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1509
Good tip, thanks!

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Squadron pro fogs on aux switch in a new JCR crusader bumper which is fantastic. Dropped their filler plate off to be machined to allow more airflow, and installed the proximity alarm.

Big day.