Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the tittle says, what did you do to your Bronco today?
Pulled the Rock Rails off my 2-Door Badlands. and installed OEM Side Steps. Needed them since I still haven't found a good step-slider that's frame mounted for the 2-Door.

Also installed OEM Black Platinum Door Seal Guards. And installed the OEM Console Vault.

Ended up spending just under $850 for all the parts plus I got a new torque wrench for the bolts.

If you're considering installing rails or steps, mine came with lock-tight preinstalled on the bolts. Dunno if that's a normal thing these days, but I was able to return the lock-tight I bought at O'Reilly's without ever using it.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6544

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6548

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6545

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6547

The Vault was the toughest install, tbh. I didn't have a hinged socket so there was a lot of swearing and hand cramping.

:ROFLMAO:

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pulled the Rock Rails off my 2-Door Badlands. and installed OEM Side Steps. Needed them since I still haven't found a good step-slider that's frame mounted for the 2-Door.

Also installed OEM Black Platinum Door Seal Guards. And installed the OEM Console Vault.

Ended up spending just under $850 for all the parts plus I got a new torque wrench for the bolts.

If you're considering installing rails or steps, mine came with lock-tight preinstalled on the bolts. Dunno if that's a normal thing these days, but I was able to return the lock-tight I bought at O'Reilly's without ever using it.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6547

The Vault was the toughest install, tbh. I didn't have a hinged socket so there was a lot of swearing and hand cramping.

:ROFLMAO:
I put a tuffy vault in my Gladiator. It was tought to put in as well. But is great to have when you take the top off.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ride at Windrock in Oliver Springs TN. Nothing crazy but got to play with all the hero switches and do dads. Also checked out my replacement KO2’s. Big improvement over the Goodyear’s in the rock flinging area. I hate mud flaps, but she’s gonna need them.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  7060AE21-64F0-49E4-886E-1636265D9118
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  CCF19657-FFB0-4C6A-A118-A5312AE4361A

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco on 12/29 in TX. We did a 2822 mile roadtrip home! No issues! It’s way too cold to do the badging, so I sat inside with the heater on and added my StickerFab accessories and other fun things.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  050EE2F2-9901-4467-948B-9D4C0E1CF6C4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A5DD6598-8321-4682-B95A-4E0F5A39B4B7

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Came snowboarding with me today. I just painted the rigid light bezels/recovery hook framing carbonized grey. The recovery hooks will be painted body color this week.

20220108_120638.jpg

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco on 12/29 in TX. We did a 2822 mile roadtrip home! No issues! It’s way too cold to do the badging, so I sat inside with the heater on and added my StickerFab accessories and other fun things.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220108_120638
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220108_120638
That mountain sticker you got is awesome! Where’d you get it?
Sponsored