Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added the keypad so that you could enter without keys, while locked, without having your phone.

Lock your Bronco (with the top properly secured on the Bronco), put the keys and your phone elsewhere, and show me how you get in without the keypad. LOL.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that just an alternate way of saying, β€œRemoved the skid plate”?
He just has the skid plate off in that picture while doing the work but what he did was cut off those crash bar mounts that are welded to the frame. You can see them above the skid plate in the first picture. This adds tire clearance and it looks cleaner without them.

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco, Acura, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dropped it off for an audio upgrade. Haven’t done anything audio related to a vehicle in at least a decade but this non B&O Black Diamond has horrible sound!!!!
Going with a 5 channel JL amp, a 10 inch sub a set of 2 component JL C2s for the kick panels and dash, and a pair of 4 inch C2s for the pillars

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got around to installing Next Venture diff skid.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220814_125112

This thing is super solid!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220814_125130

And is very tight to everything
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220814_125152

It might take 3/4" from clearance at the most

Getting ready for Trail Fest at AOAA next Fri-Sun

I was the only 6g Bronco last year, there were two other older broncos there. Had a good time. Hoping to see more broncos this year!!

Sponsored

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220814_171531

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220814_171540

My post covid weekend:

1-Finished installing/wiring the 22"light bar on the RC nudge bar.

2-Installed a custom hood graphic. Shoulda had someone help me but aside from 2 tiny wrinkles I think it came out great for my first vinyl install.

3-And took a 1/2 topless late afternoon ride down Ocean Parkway with the Mrs.

All in all a great weekend

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spent Saturday morning wheeling with 6 other Bronco owners and families on a challenging, but fun, 16-mile, 4-hour scenic trail near Byrd’s Adventure Center.

Afterwards, we stopped at the famous Oark General Store, established in 1890 and listed in the Arkansas Register of Historic Places, for a late lunch of burgers πŸ” & fries, with a slice of American pie πŸ₯§.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  771A22A8-73A7-4DB7-955D-876D250C59EC

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to test my blow off valve .
what blow off valve did you get? and is that a manual? Sounds good.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Full size (aka real bronco), yes.
Bronco Sport, no. The base model uses a key.
My Bronco Sport Big Bend had keyless entry. Wrap your fingers around the door handle to unlock; touch the top of the door handle to lock. FordPass also locks/unlocks and remote start.

My full size Black Diamond standard package does not have keyless entry (no keypad). FordPass lock/unlock, no remote start.

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What do you think of these? I want something that won't dangle in my peripheral vision and these seems to do that. Biggest question: Do they work?
I will say, there are 2 plastic ball anchors on the Bimini top bungees (each side) that make contact w/ the grab handles when driving at high speeds w/ the top down…so I’ll be looking into wrapping those w/ some sort of foam tape/buffer to negate the audible plastic-on-steel flutter.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spent Saturday morning wheeling with 6 other Bronco owners and families on a challenging, but fun, 16-mile, 4-hour scenic trail near Byrd’s Adventure Center.

Afterwards, we stopped at the famous Oark General Store, established in 1890 and listed in the Arkansas Register of Historic Places, for a late lunch of burgers πŸ” & fries, with a slice of American pie πŸ₯§.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1E00BCAE-0D02-4578-BAD3-9BBEC8CAF6BB

Can I be a part of your family??
Sponsored