TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How’s it holding up these days? You liking it? No issues?
I was going to Forscan my Badlands to add Sport mode but the Pedal Commander made that 100% unnecessary for me. The PC cleaned up the throttle input very nicely. I know it did not add any power, but adding the PC gave me the impression that a good amount of torque and horsepower had been added.

Also, when I first got my Bronco I tried Eco mode and found vehicle was basically undriveable. After adding the PC and trying its different modes, Eco mode is now perfectly acceptable for buzzing around town.

It has been worth every $.
Sponsored

Bob'sBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great. What cover did you use?
I used ford part number JT4Z-6A949-A which was designed for a 2019 f150 with 2.7l ecoboost bought it from Factory Direct Ford Parts. I did some major trimming to fit on the motor and I added a pair of 2.7l blue emblems from amazon. Total cost was about $80 for cover and 2 emblems.

20220811_152523.jpg

20220811_152509.jpg

20220815_144912.jpg

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d be interested to hear your β€œ70 day” or however long it’s been, review. No issues? Any idea if this affects warranty? I’m digging around not finding much definitive info, figured I’d ask around. Any info is appreciated!
Honestly, I think there was a bit of placebo effect.

my advice at this point, especially based on things I'm seeing from people related to mpg in sport mode (good) would be to drive in sport mode and call it today.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to Forscan my Badlands to add Sport mode but the Pedal Commander made that 100% unnecessary for me. The PC cleaned up the throttle input very nicely. I know it did not add any power, but adding the PC gave me the impression that a good amount of torque and horsepower had been added.

Also, when I first got my Bronco I tried Eco mode and found vehicle was basically undriveable. After adding the PC and trying its different modes, Eco mode is now perfectly acceptable for buzzing around town.

It has been worth every $.
So... you made Eco normal, and normal the anti-mpg mode?

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In addition to all of the stuff in my earlier posts on this thread, today I added

- these nifty covers over the rear defroster wires
- Rough Country tailgate reinforcement (probably switch to Hammerbuilt w accessories I’ll buy later from another Bronco6g member))
- OEM roof rack bought from another Bronco6G member (thanks Tom)

I wish someone with a 3D printer could recreated the plastic towers on the rear end of the oem roof rack.
I plan to buy an additional pair of crossbars - one for the existing additional spot along the oem rails.
The other - I’d like to recreate the clamping mechanism of the oem rail and put the 3D printed plastic covers (if they could be made) over them along with that crossbar.

I’ve asked Valkyrie if they’ll sell just one bar but haven’t gotten a response.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6E1D2817-A7FF-43DD-94BB-91262F12D694

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6E1D2817-A7FF-43DD-94BB-91262F12D694

Send us another email. We just did some testing with this single bar setup on a factory rack. It'll be up on the site soon, we are working on making parts.

PXL_20220816_223553006.jpg

PXL_20220816_221405290.jpg

Sponsored

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 BB Sas, β€˜14 Raptor, β€˜71 Hemi β€˜Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will email you now
Where did you get those please?
Search eBay for
Rear Windshield Heating Wire Protective Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022, 2PCS

Reactions: 0ne

AmyO

Badlands
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 Rapid Red/BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can see it on the camera. The light bar when lit is white spotlight beam but the LEDS look yellow when not lit. Ill post some additional pics tomorrow of these
I really like the look of your bull and lightbar setup. Questions:

- Does it interfere with the front camera at all, or is is low profile enough to not interfere?
- Is the light amber, or is it white and you have a filter or cover over it?
here are a few more pics the OSRAM LEDs in the light bar (also in the ditch lights) do give off a more yellow look but you can see how it contrasts with the fog lights when they are on Amber DRL switch. Also don't mind the screws in the light mount visible on the camera- they will be swapped out to black -:) I thought the bar on the camera would bother me more as I did a ton of research on which one I wanted to minimize the camera being affected.

tempImagez2ZCBf.png

tempImageItVy7D.png

tempImage99thl3.png