First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed these blue aluminum covers over all 3 latches today. And placed the cheap oem big bend decals on tailgate and engine cover.

IMG_20230220_173054.jpg

IMG_20230220_173147.jpg

IMG_20230220_173126.jpg

IMG_20230220_173221.jpg

IMG_20230202_135705.jpg
Do you have a link to these latch covers?
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got up this morning and started on my IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness around 5 am. By 7 it was done and I am very happy with the results.
I watched the instruction video the other day when I placed my order and decided it was something I could handle. When I opened the box, I scanned the QR code with my iphone for a step-by-step pdf with pictures that matched the video. Took my time so as not to booger up any of the interior trim.
The build quality of this mod is great and the instructions are fantastic. Works great, looks great, excellent design. Next to getting rid of the double honk with Forscan, this is probably my favorite mod.

Yesterday I finished mounting my new VacuMaid garage vac next to my PW setup. Very happy with the system.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IAG Lights
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Vacumaid Setu

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got up this morning and started on my IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness around 5 am. By 7 it was done and I am very happy with the results.
I watched the instruction video the other day when I placed my order and decided it was something I could handle. When I opened the box, I scanned the QR code with my iphone for a step-by-step pdf with pictures that matched the video. Took my time so as not to booger up any of the interior trim.
The build quality of this mod is great and the instructions are fantastic. Works great, looks great, excellent design. Next to getting rid of the double honk with Forscan, this is probably my favorite mod.

Yesterday I finished mounting my new VacuMaid garage vac next to my PW setup. Very happy with the system.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Vacumaid Setu
Loving that garage setup. Neat!

Sponsored

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

VacuMaid? Is that from the same people that brought us
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  MegaMaid

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  MegaMaid
That is awesome where did you get that red holder for the bottles need me one of those

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As I do every weekday, went fishing.

IMG_20230223_113938.jpg

IMG_20230223_113659.jpg

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I learned that the maximum number of straw bales you can fit inside a 2-door with rear seat delete is 5. The wife's going to be so happy with me I might get lucky tonight. 🀞

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Gpgd4qb

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Gpgd4qb
Ahh I think you could of fit one more.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Ford OEM Roof Rack that I bought with Ford Pass Points. Ordered on 12/22 and it finally arrived. Have not mounted it yet because it is raining here like a mule pissin' on a flat rock. Will post pics once installed. Had to laugh, the damn thing came inside a box that could have been used for Granpa Munster's coffin!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking at the pic I think you're right. I could have stacked 2 vertical and been just inside my speaker pods........
Yep, and then with 6 bales you would of gotten lucky tonite for sure. But if your wife is anything like mine, instead of being proud about the efforts she will give you that look and say you could've gotten one more honey. LOL!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The next Bronco Off-Roadeo is within reach! FordPass Rewards Points can now be used toward guest/registration fees or onsite merchandise at any Bronco Off-Roadeo location. Points can be applied by select Bronco and Bronco Sport order holders and owners.
  • To claim your Points:
  • Scroll down to the "Ford Promotions" section. If you are eligible for the offer, you will see a "Bronco Off-Roadeo" offer tile in this section. Click on this offer and follow the steps to claim your Points.
  • Once you’ve claimed your Points, you can redeem them easily:
  • To use them toward guest and registration fees, enter the FordPass Rewards code prior to payment in the provided field on BroncoOffRoadeo.com.
  • To use the points for merchandise when attending Off-Roadeo, show your code at checkout onsite.
For Questions regarding FordPass Rewards Points or how to claim the offer, please contact the FordPass Rewards Customer Center at (833) 385-0516. For Questions regarding Bronco Off-Roadeo, please contact Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters at (888) 260-5744 or [email protected].
Sponsored