Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added 15 horsepower to my Bronco.

PXL_20230426_005947589.jpg

PXL_20230426_005942406.jpg
You forgot the 8% bonus for matching the grab handles to the seat trim, bringing the total to 16.2 hp!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just Installed the TurboSmart Dual Port BOV today, and I just love the sound 😁!!!

IMG_8497.jpeg

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hard to see but installed the dv8 pinch weld covers. Much cleaner now. Not pictured is the hood struts which work very nice. And window tint was a must!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8497

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8497
Looks good. Those are factory side steps?

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hard to see but installed the dv8 pinch weld covers. Much cleaner now. Not pictured is the hood struts which work very nice. And window tint was a must!

I installed mine Sunday, it really does look so much better!

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a busy weekend.

I put in
AFE CAI
AFE charge pipes hot and cold
CPE intercooler
RTR tailgate support
Mabbett tailgate table
light up Bronco letters
amber grill lights
AlphaRex headlights
sticker fab fuse panel labels
sticker fab visor β€œwarning covers”
center console grab handle delete
sticker fab Bronco grill overlays
put on and removed sticker fab goat mode knob sticker because it looked stupid installed
UPR catch cans
Oracle spare tire brake light
So much to say but I’ll keep it brief…

Im not doing a full write up on anything because none of these products is lacking a write up.

The charge pipes and CAI were certainly a pain in the ass to install. Some fittings are tight and tough to remove or reinstall clamps. Just bitching for the sake of it. Of course it’s not easy it’s an engine bay! πŸ˜‚

CPE intercooler would be super easy to put in except the AFE adapters I could not get on for the life of me and had to improvise using one rubber boot to connect to passenger side and cut one of the old rubber pipes to connect to the cooler and charge pipe on the drivers side. Lethal says that AFE assures these adapters should fit. When I get time I’ll need to climb back under, drop the cooler and try again…

The tailgate support I was also going to put on their Jerry can mount but I guess I need their accessory bracket to mount it to. Ordered and to be continued but the support is really stout and fixed the sag caused by my 37’s.

The Mabbett tailgate table is really nice and will be useful. Well built and live the slide out. Only complaint is it certainly rattles. I put some rags in it to try and sort it out. Less rattle but still noticeable.

On the AlphaRex lights, no instructions online or in the box. Beautiful lights, but cannot get the amber setting to work and have an email into them to find the soulution.

Light up bronco letters and amber grill lights were super easy. Spliced the two harnesses together so that they could occupy the same fuse slot in my fuse box.

Sticker fab stickers I’m iffy on for the Bronco grill letters. Not because of quality, just because I did gold and as it lights up it’s kinda yellow. I may remove them later.

Phone mount install was of course cake and I really love the placement.

Oracle brake light was easy with a quick splice, but with the RTR support I just had to drill a couple holes in the Oracle bracket and use some wing nuts to make it all work.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  CE465A3E-728F-460E-99C7-3B3A221DF617

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C8F68F01-BF20-4A9D-9A77-CF79413FC93F

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D47F644E-993D-43D1-967E-469A90FC720E

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6A04BE44-FBBD-42A8-AEEF-6E390E0B56BF

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  FF80786B-D3F7-4AA4-80FA-F095A34D135D

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  7B60760D-F2A4-4693-9117-A57B170467CC

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ADE7B492-6A11-4D1E-B2B2-19274ACB2A5F

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  E207ECCE-9499-4098-9198-CC760A10833F

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  54C551C0-F884-4905-B7F2-C5D7ADE4F41F

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  76F5854A-5A97-4B8B-88A1-72EE4312E1B5

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  AE3C20A9-DB9E-40EC-B827-187C6CA2D42B

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  69022F53-155B-441C-A150-25AA563A3EA3

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  724A3669-AEFB-4CCA-95E4-EC94EFE95B8A

***Edit:
I forgot to say, with the CAI, Charge pipes, Intercooler, and my JB4 and peddle commander I have some serious β€œseat of the pants” HP gains. It feels like a whole new ride. My wife didn’t know I did any of this and when she drove it she got home and asked what happened to the Bronco in a good way. Super fun to drive!

Last edited:

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a busy weekend.

I put in
AFE COI
CPE intercooler
RTR tailgate support
Mabbett tailgate table
light up Bronco letters
amber grill lights
AlphaRex headlights
put on and removed sticker fab goat mode knob sticker because it looked stupid installed
UPR catch cans

Im not doing a full write up on anything because none of these products is lacking a write up.

The charge pipes and COI were certainly a pain in the ass to install. Some fittings are tight and tough to remove or reinstall clamps. Just bitching for the sake of it. Of course it’s not easy it’s an engine bay! πŸ˜‚

CPE intercooler would be super easy to put in except the AFE adapters I could not get on for the life of me and had to improvise using one rubber boot to connect to passenger side and cut one of the old rubber pipes to connect to the cooler and charge pipe on the drivers side. Lethal says that AFE assures these adapters should fit. When I get time I’ll need to climb back under, drop the cooler and try again…

The tailgate support I was also going to put on their Jerry can mount but I guess I need their accessory bracket to mount it to. Ordered and to be continued but the support is really stout and fixed the sag caused by my 37’s.

The Mabbett tailgate table is really nice and will be useful. Well built and live the slide out. Only complaint is it certainly rattles. I put some rags in it to try and sort it out. Less rattle but still noticeable.

On the AlphaRex lights, no instructions online or in the box. Beautiful lights, but cannot get the amber setting to work and have an email into them to find the soulution.

Light up bronco letters and amber grill lights were super easy. Spliced the two harnesses together so that they could occupy the same fuse slot in my fuse box.

Sticker fab stickers I’m iffy on for the Bronco grill letters. Not because of quality, just because I did gold and as it lights up it’s kinda yellow. I may remove them later.

Oracle brake light was easy with a quick splice, but with the RTR support I just had to drill a couple holes in the Oracle bracket and use some wing nuts to make it all work.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  724A3669-AEFB-4CCA-95E4-EC94EFE95B8A

***Edit:
I forgot to say, with the COI, Charge pipes, Intercooler, and my JB4 and peddle commander I have some serious β€œseat of the pants” HP gains. It feels like a whole new ride. My wife didn’t know I did any of this and when she drove it she got home and asked what happened to the Bronco in a good way. Super fun to drive!
Wow. Wish I had your determination, that's undoubtedly a very productive weekend. Those bronco letters and grill lights look epic though. Thanks so much for sharing.

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a busy weekend.

I put in
AFE COI
CPE intercooler
RTR tailgate support
Mabbett tailgate table
light up Bronco letters
amber grill lights
AlphaRex headlights
UPR catch cans

The charge pipes and COI were certainly a pain in the ass to install. Some fittings are tight and tough to remove or reinstall clamps. Just bitching for the sake of it. Of course it’s not easy it’s an engine bay! πŸ˜‚

***Edit:
I forgot to say, with the COI, Charge pipes, Intercooler, and my JB4 and peddle commander I have some serious β€œseat of the pants” HP gains. It feels like a whole new ride. My wife didn’t know I did any of this and when she drove it she got home and asked what happened to the Bronco in a good way. Super fun to drive!
Well Damn, you bought the whole catalog! Looks great

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that the BestTop and was it around 1,500 - 2,000 $

Thanks
Yes it’s the Bestop Trektop. I got lucky and bought it from a guy who’s wife didn’t like it. I gave him $800.

Sponsored