Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up a capable bumper a while back that was more scratched up than I hoped. I had it powder coated closer to carbonized grey, had the plastic parts Bullet liner’d and the D rings powder coated. Installed on my Basesquatch today along with steel bash plate.

IMG_0901.png
That looks really good

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I picked up a capable bumper a while back that was more scratched up than I hoped. I had it powder coated closer to carbonized grey, had the plastic parts Bullet liner’d and the D rings powder coated. Installed on my Basesquatch today along with steel bash plate.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Camburg Upper control arm and front Fox shock
Looks real nice. Was it a straight bolt on replacement for the plastic bumper? It looks like you did change the skid.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looks real nice. Was it a straight bolt on replacement for the plastic bumper? It looks like you did change the skid.
Changed out the intercooler mounts so I didn’t have to cut off that tow hooks. Then bolt on. Yes, also steel bash plate.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 2 - washed again.
LOL

.... in prep for the ceramic.
Washed , quick buff to get the crap off, applied ceramic.
No pics yet (no time really)... looks the same as yesterdays pics... just shinier :cool:.

I just did the 2021 AMB 2dr a few weeks back and discovered the "look" changes over a few days as it cures.
But, no water for 24 hrs, the longer the better, and definitely no washing for a week.
After that, it will be looking gorgeous and ready for new pics.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Washed , quick buff to get the crap off, applied ceramic.
No pics yet (no time really)... looks the same as yesterdays pics... just shinier :cool:.
Todays post ceramic pic.

Looking closer at that pic, I should say that I was also load testing the plug welds on my rear axles. LOL
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1686450536421

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing as last weekend, waiting for my Bronco. This weekend is even more special since my Bronco showed up last Monday with a cracked windshield and is still at the dealership until sometime next week because they don't have anyone to install a new one... :mad::poop::poop::poop: