First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
More details please! Lift, spacers, etc..

thank you in advance
No lift on non sas bilstine’s, it has 30mm adapters that convert to the F150 lug pattern pushes the wheels out to probably a 6mm offset. No plans to go crazy off road with it and I like the squat look, at full lock and with some compression I hear a slight rub, I think from the crash bar mount but not sure at this point. For daily driving they seem fine and the base gearing with the 2.3 moves out and along just fine.
Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0623
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0622
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0624
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0625
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0629

Purchased the Ford Performance 2” lift kit by Bilstein while waiting to sign the papers on my Outer Banks. Purchased from Levittown Ford my favorite OEM vendor (No affiliation).
Does anyone have a link for better rear fender liner push pins? The factory ones are terrible.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Took it offroad for the first time with just over 2k miles on it. My son and I were solo since I know a lot of where we were at really well. Found a stuck 4runner and snatched him out. Then they followed me to a lunch spot. Then almost got us stuck (well we actually were) but engaged 4 lo and the front locker as we were stuck and worked the steering wheel to back us out of it. Def an oh shit moment that had me wishing I had my usually recovery gear setup on my other rig (high lift, sliders, winch, etc). Finally ended in a pit where I could flex it out and compare the tipping point to my longer wheel base rig and get a feel for how fast/far I feel comfortable going over with it.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  53132121629_bc9f1ef70e_4k
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  53131318462_d9471df974_4k
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  53131318272_b753e4a040_4k
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  53132396083_b8b11374ab_4k
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  53132325545_c4e0387193_4k

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My weekend project…

BAMF overland bumper with Warn Evo VR12s Baja Squadron SAE fogs and Baja LP4’s mounted on the A pillars.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6197
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6198
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6199

Sponsored

Mikk469

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a spectacular camping weekend with the family!

On the way there, the nav took us off the beaten path on some ATV roads. I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed driving so much! Gravel, dirt and some mud. Nothing extreme, but really fun none the less. Over the weekend, the nav rerouted us to some great spots we would have missed had we just gone the fastest route. I think the Bronco wanted to explore as much as we did!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  367459898_10223786718598445_3576069131886105197_n

The Kuat pivot and Curt carrier handled the task perfectly, and were perfect for picking up firewood.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230819_134624

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230819_142200

The tailgate table was great for dinner in the case iron, and coffee in the morning.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230820_075034

Really had a wonderful time with family, and made great use of the truck.

Looking forward to next of many adventures!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230819_175357

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found a good trail that let us test roll angles, hanging a wheel in the air and squeezing through tight spaces. :)
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImageYsIUWN

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1830.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000000.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImagedKcfws

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored