First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hauled new coffee table. Not a huge issue. But Ford could have designed fold flat seats.
Sponsored

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After sanding, priming, painting, cutting a bucking bronco stencil, then painting some more - here is my JCROffroad engine cover installed! Thank you to @KRAKEN for the design inspiration and @JcrOffroad for a quality product.
IMG_5935.png
Great minds think alike!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4329

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hauled new coffee table. Not a huge issue. But Ford could have designed fold flat seats.
I know what you are saying. I had to replace a toilet, luckily it went in width-wise. This though is why I want the pull-out tray. It will level the back out. I just do not want tp spend the money. Hoping for a sale or wait till I get more points.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know what you are saying. I had to replace a toilet, luckily it went in width-wise. This though is why I want the pull-out tray. It will level the back out. I just do not want tp spend the money. Hoping for a sale or wait till I get more points.
I wouldn’t want to loose any cargo height capacity with a tray. Especially since umbrella top doesn’t open as far as hard top glass. A tray would be convenient depending how you use the Bronco. Diabolical makes a nice one.

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed IAG I-Line Mini Mud Flaps (https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-2pc-rock-rail-side-mini-mud-flap-2021-ford-bronco/) in the end of the rock rails.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231021_124121
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20231021_111730

Pretty straightforward. The hardest part of the install was getting the top screw to go in - there's no room for a screwdriver to go in straight, and I didn't want to drive it at a weird angle. Maybe a low profile driver would make this easier, but it's quite close to the body.

What I ended up doing was:

1. dry fit the flaps and mark hole locations on the plastic by pressing screw in
2. take flaps out and drill pilot holes at marked locations
3. Pre-screw the hard to reach one, to make final install easier
4. Use a phillips bit (sans screwdriver) and a set of Leatherman pliers to slowly turn the screw until it was all the way in.

A slightly tedious process, but results were excellent.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed my towed vehicle battery charger trying to avoid flat tow issues.

20231021_143744.jpg

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 REB HEL,β€˜18 F250, β€˜15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added the Mountian2Metal rear cargo tray and the DV8 Molle panels.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2052
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2053
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2051

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ASFIR tranny skid
ASFIR cross member skids
ASFIR transfer case skid reinforcement
GRIMM rear shock skids

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2051
Installed IAG I-Line Mini Mud Flaps (https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-2pc-rock-rail-side-mini-mud-flap-2021-ford-bronco/) in the end of the rock rails.

Pretty straightforward. The hardest part of the install was getting the top screw to go in - there's no room for a screwdriver to go in straight, and I didn't want to drive it at a weird angle. Maybe a low profile driver would make this easier, but it's quite close to the body.

What I ended up doing was:

1. dry fit the flaps and mark hole locations on the plastic by pressing screw in
2. take flaps out and drill pilot holes at marked locations
3. Pre-screw the hard to reach one, to make final install easier
4. Use a phillips bit (sans screwdriver) and a set of Leatherman pliers to slowly turn the screw until it was all the way in.

A slightly tedious process, but results were excellent.
They look good but provide absolutely no protection for gravel. I installed these shortly after getting the Bronco but ended up selling them and replacing with a beefier choice.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome.

Question, is white super rare? I’ve only seen one white Bronco in the wild and never see them here.
Saw a white Braptor and Outerbanks within 5 minutes of each other

Sponsored

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look good but provide absolutely no protection for gravel. I installed these shortly after getting the Bronco but ended up selling them and replacing with a beefier choice.
For me, these will stop the spray up the side of the door. I've got a set of steps coming - they'll deal with the flying rocks.