Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screen Door, Onion Patch, Rock Face, and Wheeler Peak at Cross Bar Ranch today. Always great to have a big crowd cheering you on at Rock Face but Onion Patch is a real son of a b**** as you can see from all the rock rash on my Icons.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7242

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7243

I really wish they made rash rings for these Rebound Pros. I even came down on them hard enough I lost about 3 lbs of air (only running 12 to start) in about 4 seconds until I could get off that rock. They held just fine after that though.
It was one of those days where you repeatedly said β€œI really screwed up trying this” but still got out of it every time. So just the right amount of challenge😁
Sponsored

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
36” wreath, 48” zip ties, usb powered lights and a red bow. My wife’s daily, she’s happy.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4397

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no doubt your fuel economy went up but whether it’s due to ASS or due to cooler temperatures and the engine getting a bigger pop from colder air in combustion remains to be seen and would be hard to prove either way. What I do dispute is the reason they incorporate it on the vehicles in the first place. I believe that has everything to do with emissions and nothing to do with fuel economy. Maybe a Ford engineer can jump on and help us answer that question.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed the AR magnum stirrups.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Mod32

Their stuff always looks nice, but their prices always give me the heebie-jeebies. With very few exceptions, I tend to spend my money wisely.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Americans also have no idea how much time they waste arguing about things online 🀣🀣 (which is where I’m at). How much gas does it save when it dies as I start to take off? 🀣 Seriously though, glad it works for you if that’s what you’re after.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. Americans also have no idea how much time they waste arguing about things online 🀣🀣 (which is where I’m at). How much gas does it save when it dies as I start to take off? 🀣 Seriously though, glad it works for you if that’s what you’re after.
LOL I didn't say I use it. I have ASS disabled.

I don't commute rush hour traffic or long lights, so ASS is probably wasting gas for me and adding wear and tear.

Sponsored

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the AR magnum stirrups.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0348
How long did it take to get these from the time you ordered? Lead time is like 12wks right now. Do you have any other pics? Strongly considering these.

PowerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands, 07 FJ Cruiser, 04 WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take to get these from the time you ordered? Lead time is like 12wks right now. Do you have any other pics? Strongly considering these.
I placed my order on 7/17, and received the shipped parts on 12/4, so exactly 20 weeks lead time.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG20231204172950

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs