First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday did 7 Mile Rim trail. Sunny, mid 50's. Had to take a few poser shots as the scenery is so great. Went out/down Wipe out Hill, which according to the dash is a 35% down hill. After that, had to stop for a shot of the Bronco and President Trump rock.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 2
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 5
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 6
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Covers the pinch welds too. ;)
Mostly. I have rock rails also that are easy to swap out. Loosen 2 bolts and remove 2 bolts for each side. The steps aren't really needed. But rather they do a great job of catching gravel.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like a fun adventure!
Yeah, but your car could have left me stranded back in miles. The auto setting parking brake on steep grades would not release, twice, miles back in the AZ back country. When I get time and good internet I'll see if any of the folks in this group caN be helpful.

Last edited:

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, but your car could have left me stranded back in miles. The auto setting parking brake on steep grades would not release, twice, miles back in the AZ back country. When I get time and good internet I'll see if any of the folks in this group caN be helpful.
That's weird...

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed laminx amber covers to the factory fog lights yesterday. So far really liking the look, will see if the amber color is any better in snow/fog with the next storm.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4611

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4612

Sponsored

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took off the Bestop soft top and switched back to the hard top for the winter. Wasn't too bad at all -- took about an hour, taking my time to label each part and attach the hardware in a ziploc so it would be easy to reassemble. Far cry from the original Bestop assembly/installation, which took north of 5 hours.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, β€˜1928 model A, β€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finished up the mounting brackets for KC Daylighters above the windshield…mounted them for that ”old school” look…still got to wire them up…
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0450
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0455

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@orion : Well dam! Get your Engineering on !!
Sponsored