Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed Beegrow sill protectors on my β€˜24 big bend. They are quite nice and cheap. No noticed a spot on the sill. Paint defect or early corrosion? The truck is less than a month old…

IMG_5697.jpeg
Paint defect.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, β€˜1928 model A, β€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
installed 74weld stage 1 kit in Hoss 3 (severe duty) steering rack
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3148
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3143
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3144
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3146

Last edited:

Night Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch / Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We went off-roading in the Big Frog Wilderness area in southeast Tennessee. This is near the Ocoee River in Polk County. We basically drove Forest Service Road 221 over Big Frog Mountain, then stopped at Tumbling Creek campground to cook. We cooked steaks and potatoes out of the back of the Bronco (NightHorse).

The road (FSR-221) was tricky in certain sections, especially near the campground, but still no problems. My biggest concern with these roads is how narrow they are. The day I encounter someone coming toward me is going to be interesting because there is literally nowhere to back up or pull to the side. Parts of this road become narrow shelf roads.

Overall it was a lot of fun and quite the adventure for NightHorse.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240406_150602

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240406_150116
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240406_131044

Last edited:

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh yea... spring wheeling in Idaho... When the water washes out the road underneath and you can not tell because the ice layer above still looks solid...
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  The front shot of Mitchells break through

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  a Break through

there was at least 12 to 18 inches below those tires before any kind of ground Just hanging in mid air...

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  The resulting Hole

That hole is actually about 40 inches deep. That pic has it filled with water but it fairly quickly rushed out and the total depth was rather large.... Standing in it you would be a little over your waist to the top.....

Those sliders were nice... saved everything. No damage.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yea... spring wheeling in Idaho... When the water washes out the road underneath and you can not tell because the ice layer above still looks solid...
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  The resulting Hole

there was at least 12 to 18 inches below those tires before any kind of ground Just hanging in mid air...

That hole is actually about 40 inches deep. That pick has it filled with water but it fairly quickly rushed out and the total depth was rather large.... Standing in it you would be a little over your waist to the top.....

Those sliders were nice... saved everything. No damage.
Glad you were able to get out of that, and with no damage!

Next mod: A winch? 😁

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Glad you were able to get out of that, and with no damage!

Next mod: A winch? 😁
That was not my ride... I was third in line... We had several winches in the group but got him out with just a pull.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was not my ride... I was third in line... We had several winches in the group but got him out with just a pull.
Ohh, that makes more sense. I only saw the one Bronco, and then I noticed several people... And thought "There's no way they all fit into that 2 door!" :ROFLMAO:

I should not post on B6G before 6 am... :coffee:

Sponsored

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Warm enough to pop off the 2 front panels and took the bride out to the range to test out her new Glock 48. Also detailed the interior. The inside was covered in autobody shop dust 😭 Next week is a beach road trip :cool:

IMG_7944.jpeg

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got a little muddy... now snow around here.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7944
Is that the Nacho Light bar on your bumper? What are your thoughts on it regarding installation, fitment and all that good stuff? I'm thinking of getting it for my BD to run a couple KC's or Hella's.

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep... Nacho Light Bar. A little spendy, but good quality. I like the low profile. Install is easy... remove six bumper bolts, slide the light bar between the bumper & frame, reinstall six bolts.

...below is my post from a different thread (search NACHO light bar for more info)

"I installed a Nacho Offroad Technology capable bumper light mount bar and as stated, the depth between the mounting holes and the grill is narrow and some lights will not fit. However, here is a solution to gain some space. I fabricated an aluminum plate with a hole to act as a big washer to mount the lights forward of the mounting hole. The plate is installed underneath the mounting tab in the forward cut out gaining some additional room for lights. You could use a large fender washer, but the plate is thicker and provides more contact for a stable connection."

NACHO.jpg
Sponsored