Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep... Nacho Light Bar. A little spendy, but good quality. I like the low profile. Install is easy... remove six bumper bolts, slide the light bar between the bumper & frame, reinstall six bolts.

...below is my post from a different thread (search NACHO light bar for more info)

"I installed a Nacho Offroad Technology capable bumper light mount bar and as stated, the depth between the mounting holes and the grill is narrow and some lights will not fit. However, here is a solution to gain some space. I fabricated an aluminum plate with a hole to act as a big washer to mount the lights forward of the mounting hole. The plate is installed underneath the mounting tab in the forward cut out gaining some additional room for lights. You could use a large fender washer, but the plate is thicker and provides more contact for a stable connection."

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7301
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I will check out your thread and I appreciate the part about adding the washer for better clearance, very smart!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Road tripped up to presque isle in Erie, PA to catch the total solar eclipse. Started out cloudy with some rain, but cleared up nicely by the afternoon. Utilized the gunner hatch on my MOD top to keep an eye on things until it got closer to game time.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000022440

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000022456

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000022453

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1712631678298-3x

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1712631708676-yw

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1712631740658-41

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She helped me haul 18 bags of mulch.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240409_161930971~3-01~2

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed some shock skids from Lobo for my Wildtrak. IIRC only 2 brands made them, Lobo and Foutz.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240409_161930971~3-01~2
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr
I was just looking at these today! Added to my cart, but did not pull the trigger yet.
Are they as easy to install as it looks like, no removing any bolts on the shock, it just fits around it?

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went down to Arkansas to see the solar eclipse, got some amazing photos there! Decided to go driving in the Ouachita national forest. Spent over 2 hours driving around and while driving out came across a true river crossing, which was the only way out! Loved it
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000001898

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was just looking at these today! Added to my cart, but did not pull the trigger yet.
Are they as easy to install as it looks like, no removing any bolts on the shock, it just fits around it?
Yup, super easy. Just don't be a dumbass like me and think you can get away with installing it without removing the wheels. Way easier that way, though I still needed my extendable magnet to hold the nut while I threaded the bolt.

Sponsored

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday took 2 Jeeps on the Elephant Hill trail. It is in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park. Very challenging trail, but one of the most scenic trails in the Moab area, and a lot of fun. It includes going through the Devil's pocket and some cool wind caves. A Taco went off the trail and he was waiting for a wrecker to get him out. He figures it will cost him about 2 thousand before he is done.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 2
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 5
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 6
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 7

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed new Bay Area Metal Fab winch bumper. The old JCR winch mount just stuck out to far and hurt my approach angle. Worked fine held up to the pulls. Had a custom made skid plate for the transmission. Fab shop cut off the two side support brackets that come on the 2.7s that go from the transmission cross member to the side of the frame they hanged down about 1.5 inches and were beat and bent. The new skid plate has on the top side has an x pattern tubing for added support not for the rocks but for but for strength in tying the two cross members together. Also has thick side rails going up for rigidity. Lastly drilled and cut to move the rear shocks up.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...antimatter-blue-2-door-sasquatch-build.34100/

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail (1)
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail (2)
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail (3)

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1000003241.jpg

Cardboard for a template, plus some off the shelf Birch plywood from Home Depot.

I'd ordered some Marine grade carpet and 3M headliner spray.

Does anyone else have a better idea to glue the carpet, or am I on the right path?
I used Gorilla spray on adhesive and stapled from underneath.