Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed the DV8 storage box.
Storage space in the 2DR is precious, so every little bit helps.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000023263

Next on the docket is the Lobo Offroad HNT winch skid and a Superwinch SX10SR with Factor55 Flatlink E and a Stinger 500A relay so I can disconnect the power with an Aux switch. Also going to install the Mabett trans skid.
Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000023263

Next on the docket is the Lobo Offroad HNT winch skid and a Superwinch SX10SR with Factor55 Flatlink E and a Stinger 500A relay so I can disconnect the power with an Aux switch. Also going to install the Mabett trans skid.
I did the same and went with Aux 3 to trigger the isolater.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting to see the comparison compared to OEM.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1716117574948-64

I don't have intention of using it to mount an air compressor. But the gain in discreet storage may be worth it. Have to see if DV8 extends a Black Friday sale.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I went on my first trail ride with all these other guys and gals.
They were nice enough folks.
8 Jeeps, 2 Nissans, 1 Hummer, 1 Bronco to represent!

We had a poker rally, made it into Glacier NP, and a pot luck meal to finish the day. Awesome 4x4 club. My dog loved it!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1081
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1084

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1075

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1092

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1092

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Product must be flying out the door at Mountains2Metal. I too installed their attic shelf. It holds all my recover gear. I like it a lot.

IMG_2478.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2486.jpeg

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wasn’t really sure if I’d use a tailgate table enough - and most are expensive - but I found one that was a decent price and decided to take a chance. I wanted the two levels because we take food to fires and other long calls for our department and wanted one level for the condiments and one level to make the sandwiches (etc) on. Happy with how it turned out! And that it was different than pictured on the website in that it has the β€œsince 1966” on it. Was alright to put together, just lots of parts, and thankful I have petite fingers for some of the portions haha

Less than $150 and seems sturdy….well I will make the disclaimer that one of the cords for the upper shelf is too short (I swear they were the same before I put it together...lol) so I’m going to see if they’ll send me a new cord, but I don’t plan on putting anything heavy up there and it seems ok. It is kind of heavy but looking at others it seemed like a similar weight, hopefully it will be ok, seems so.

Oh, and the supplied Allen wrench does a surprisingly good job, though I'd seriously recommend having a set of handy dandy pliers and a 10mm torx wrench with you for successful completion if you want to maintain your sanity (and I need all the help I can get here haha)

Link if anyone's interested, and right now it's cheaper than when I bought it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG5FJ418?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4462
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4463
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4460
Sponsored