Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VP of Project Management for a national sign company - I don’t own a distillery but have started brewing my own beer at home. Halfway through my first try at a jalapeño ale..

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes!! Another lady (I assumed based on the GRL in your username, I also got the SVT reference ?) who is in EM and a fan of the bronco and outdoors?! If you are ever in NorCal lemme know! I’m gonna have to pass on skydiving though........
Haha. Nice to meet you! Yes! I’m just finishing up training and back to OR, WA, AK or CO in the mountains. I would happy to hang sans skydiving! And kudos for recognizing the SVT. I have a cobra. She’s my baby. Excited to see another lady enthusiast! Stay in touch please!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha. Nice to meet you! Yes! I’m just finishing up training and back to OR, WA, AK or CO in the mountains. I would happy to hang sans skydiving! And kudos for recognizing the SVT. I have a cobra. She’s my baby. Excited to see another lady enthusiast! Stay in touch please!
I was afraid to ask on the SVT, but I’m assuming you cause it.
I work at the VA. All our docs have it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
VP of Project Management for a national sign company - I don’t own a distillery but have started brewing my own beer at home. Halfway through my first try at a jalapeño ale..
Making any alcohol is fun! Home brewing is really cool because there is so much that you can experiment with. Or so I've heard. Haven't tried brewing beer yet.

Deleted member 5035

Like a few others here. I'm a kept man, stay at home dad, house husband extraordinaire. I keep the house from falling down, run a taxi for my kiddo and dog and avoid, at all costs, telling my wife how much I spend on car parts for our various automotive toys. She's an Anesthesiologist who often reminds me she could kill me and i'd never know it.

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Business Development Manager for a manufacturer. I take care of all of our distribution business on the West Coast. Usually on the road 3-4 days a week. Wuhan has shut that down since March.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was afraid to ask on the SVT, but I’m assuming you cause it.
I work at the VA. All our docs have it.
Haha. I guess both SVT’s are relevant here. ER doc by day, cobra racer by night. I bet those docs are going through it right now. Stay safe!

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I run a construction company that specializes in custom shore homes. I also have my electrical license, hvac cert.