Sponsored

What do you still need to see before placing your order?

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have, but that is so tall. I have a kayak so I am considering a trailer with the Yakima box, instead. I also don’t want salt water all over my pretty bronco. I don’t mind scratches, but I hate corrosion.
Good point on the corrosion. I hadn't rly thought of that. I fish in freshwater so less of a concern for me.. i'm waiting extra time for the shiny black top... I'd be damned if acid rain or saltwater messed it up!

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point on the corrosion. I hadn't rly thought of that. I fish in freshwater so less of a concern for me.. i'm waiting extra time for the shiny black top... I'd be damned if acid rain or saltwater messed it up!
I don’t think it’s going to be that much of an issue. Modern cars have much fewer steel components. However, I don’t want to risk it. It’s a struggle enough to keep road salt off in the winter.
My old Jeep commander corroded pretty bad around the roof rack. Now I rinse the car off every time.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I need to read through the accessory sheets better. They have a “retro” graphics package...
Hot dayum

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man I need to read through the accessory sheets better. They have a “retro” graphics package...
Hot dayum
Oh yeah. Lots of goodies in there. Infact, they have 3 different graphic options

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would like to know in plain English the difference between connected NAV and built in connected Nav.

I've read on some threads that connected Nav uses the Nav from a cell phone and built in connected NAV is the normal NAV that doesn't need a cell phone to work. And there is a subscription difference between the 2 also. But I'm not sure if any of this is correct.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time seeing that top photo. It's gorgeous when clean and outside the factory!
just want to warn you on that top photo , im almost positive they used some sort of instagram filter based on the color of the cky and other things. I have some other antimatter pictures but they are deep in my folder

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would like to know in plain English the difference between connected NAV and built in connected Nav.

I've read on some threads that connected Nav uses the Nav from a cell phone and built in connected NAV is the normal NAV that doesn't need a cell phone to work. And there is a subscription difference between the 2 also. But I'm not sure if any of this is correct.
could be wrong but i think the higher end nav is the built in maps that you have to pay for subscription style after the 3 year free trial is up

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Professional outdoor photos or videos, with the Carb gray MIC installed.

• 2D Sasquatch Velocity blue
• 2D Sasquatch Iconic Silver
• 2D Sasquatch Rapid Red

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just want to warn you on that top photo , im almost positive they used some sort of instagram filter based on the color of the cky and other things. I have some other antimatter pictures but they are deep in my folder
Ah I see..
Hey what build did you settle on? Trim/color I mean

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah I see..
Hey what build did you settle on? Trim/color I mean
antimatter badlands 2.7 sas

Im just worried the payload is going to be too small (982lbs) which would really bum me out since this is going to be sort of a retirement hobby for me and my dad (who is retiring) and we are going to do overlanding

I just hope its capable in that department
Sponsored