Sponsored

what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos?

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drive my '13 F-150 daily. Hands down the best truck I've owned. My prior '95 F-250 was a very close second
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? _nc_ohc=PWTDMfKi6-4AX-8XgCJ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

Deleted member 2346

2013 Shelby GT500
2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
200 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 (6" longarm lift)

Jeep is the daily driver and only has 75k miles on it. It will likely be sold to get the Bronco. My dad retired from Ford so Im definitly a Ford guy but love all cars and they love taking all my money :facepalm:

Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? M6_LouAutoShow_2020

Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? Shelby_front_LouAutoShow_2020

Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? Lift

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2007 FJ Cruiser (which will be replaced by a Bronco)
This is my camping/ outdoor adventure vehicle.
I love this truck, but when I'm driving many hours to our camp spot I would prefer to be bathed in the latest technology, get decent range on one tank of gas, and a little mo' powa baby. For those in Northern California, this FJ has been on the Rubicon and Slick Rock. It has also taken me on a guided tour through bits of Baja thanks to the folks at Camp4Lo. The pic below was taken on patch of road that the Baja 500 and 1000 run through.
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_7638.JPG

2002 (E46) M3
I actually prefer to daily drive this and for long distance road trips. I get about 400 miles of range on single tank of gas if it's all freeway. It's the perfect blend of analog and digital when it comes to driving experience.
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_8781.JPG

2016 M2
I'm actually selling. I wouldn't mind owning this car if it was to be my only one in the garage. I'm more into being connected to the driving experience when it comes to my sports cars. Not that it's bad, but it's pretty refined and loaded with tech that it mutes that "driving experience" and becomes numb.
I will say that this, the M2 is rocket ship when the boost kicks in.
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_9471.JPG

2016 Thruxton R
Used to have a Bobber build Harley Sportster 1200 but it only got 60 miles of range on the peanut tank. For my next bike I wanted something that came pretty built from factory and would only need minor tweaks. With 150 miles of range on one tank, the Thruxton R is my weapon of choice on nice days and for cutting through heavy Bay Area traffic.
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_9144.JPG

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
rocking the Panther Body till I die!
never gonna sell it because some day it may be worth something.
2000 and only 120k miles like new!
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? 2BCBCC62-18C3-4881-ABD1-4E5239319DB5

SealZebra

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 1987
Your Bronco Model
Base
I drive an 87 Bronco XLT. It used to be a gov vehicle until they sold it to a family friend who sold it to my family.
Ford Bronco what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? E78EA3DC-203C-44D6-AB6C-50CD351F34A0

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2018 Raptor, 802A package, 2017 GT350, electronics package, both daily (and weekend) drivers...gray w/white stripe was at the Ford "Track Attack" event and Lighting Blue is mine!! Also have a 2016 Harley FLS-S and a 2019 Yamaha XSR 900, great canyon carver!

IMG_2059.JPG

PGP95185.JPG

4-8-18 03.JPG

Sponsored

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a new daily driver to help keep the miles down on the wrangler. It's my third STI, but my first bought new. Not that fast, but they'll drive down the road very well.

20200216_2020STI.jpg

Previous blue 2005 model:

action_shot.jpg

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This a good thread to hijack and ask why people waste their $$$$ on entry level german luxury vehicles when muscle and sports cars offer more for less?

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This a good thread to hijack and ask why people waste their $$$$ on entry level german luxury vehicles when muscle and sports cars offer more for less?
Don’t get me wrong, I would love me a GT350 and seriously considered one. My friend owned a Scat Pack Challenger and was seriously impressed. However I felt like if I was going to spend a lot of time sitting in Bay Area traffic having an interior With good fit and finish is a plus. It’s the little things.

Lastly as someone who is a novice track driver I don’t think I’m up to handling a car with what the M’s already have (around 330+ hp). Personally I feel like a GT350 would drive me rather than the other way around. One day

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t get me wrong, I would love me a GT350 and seriously considered one. My friend owned a Scat Pack Challenger and was seriously impressed. However I felt like if I was going to spend a lot of time sitting in Bay Area traffic having an interior With good fit and finish is a plus. It’s the little things.

Lastly as someone who is a novice track driver I don’t think I’m up to handling a car with what the M’s already have (around 330+ hp). Personally I feel like a GT350 would drive me rather than the other way around. One day
LOL, all good points, first thing the pro race drivers tell you (at the Track Attack school) is NEVER use track mode anywhere but on the track - and only if you're comfortable with all the electronic nannys being off! In Sport mode they are muted somewhat, but will seriously help make you a better driver. The GT350 is an amazing handling ride, expecially at it's price point... I had a 2013 Porsche Carerra S Cabriolet before purchasing the GT350, and the fit and finish, quality build were so much nicer than that of American cars...but at almost 2.5 times the price...

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just turned in my 2017 Grand Cherokee overland lease ended on 2/05 , now just sat waiting patiently
Sponsored