Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now I know what it was like when my father waited for all those years for the Vikings to win the super bowl... not sure this will ever happen!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This sounds like a new program to tell dealers what they can do to place orders for dealer stock.

4130_c929f2210333206f417e3862f431776d.jpg
I believe this makes the most sense. If these are reserved customer orders, it wouldnā€™t be referred to as a program. It stands to reason that it wouldnā€™t be a good look to have dealer stock vehicles for sale with MIC tops and a shitload of constraints available to the highest bidder. Not while customers have been waiting in line for a year and a half at that point due to supposed constraints, with some paying as much as a $5k deposit.

I can say for a fact, that would not sit well with me.

Nice deduction North7ā€¦..I believe you are right on point.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is for retail orders.
To make statement like that, you are going to have to provide some evidence on what ā€œprogramā€ they are referring to. Dealer orders that were cancelled, or most likely dealerships being allowed to order basic Broncos at some point to sell because Ford doesnā€™t have enough customers with buildable Broncos to meet dealership allocations? Or perhaps as others have surmised, future, not current orders.

If youā€™ve already provided proof that this is guidance to dealerships for dissemination to customers regarding current builds while I type this post, then I stand corrected. If itā€™s for future orders, then not that big a deal.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't items 5 & 6 contradict item 4?
I think #4 means no more prioritizing, like what they allowed dealers to do in the first round. Some people with reservations in '21 got onto the schedule right away. No more of that

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine is 2door and I'm upset
BASE , 2D ,2.3 , MIC , AT , overhead switches thats all I ask for and they can't get it built .
got in 12/22/20 , placed order 1/20/21
you would think that its the simplest build and they can't get it done:cry::(:confused::cry:
You do have a straight forward build, but being late to the party has you way down the line. Probably 30k 2 doors in front of you, minus constraints. If you went vanilla 4d with a soft top, you might have an outside chance...

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine scheduled to be built July 12 and Iā€™ve got a hard top and tow package so this doesnā€™t make any senseā€¦.
Congrats! when was your reservation?
I believe this makes the most sense. If these are reserved customer orders, it wouldnā€™t be referred to as a program. It stands to reason that it wouldnā€™t be a good look to have dealer stock vehicles for sale with MIC tops and a shitload of constraints available to the highest bidder. Not while customers have been waiting in line for a year and a half at that point due to supposed constraints, with some paying as much as a $5k deposit.

I can say for a fact, that would not sit well with me.

Nice deduction North7ā€¦..I believe you are right on point.
Ford needed a way to get their easy money Bronco to dealer lots without pissing off their customers who have waited over a year for one. Create a parts shortage and have dealers orders be those without those specific parts.....who cares if reservation holders need to wait until dec of 2022.....

Sponsored

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a MIC top and a soft top ordered at east court ford lincoln in toronto and they gave me a VIN about 2 weeks ago. does that mean Iā€™ll get mine soon still or no?šŸ§

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a MIC top and a soft top ordered at east court ford lincoln in toronto and they gave me a VIN about 2 weeks ago. does that mean Iā€™ll get mine soon still or no?šŸ§
Just to clarify, by saying you have a MIC top and a soft top ordered does that mean:

1. You have ordered two separate Broncos, one with a MIC and one with a soft top.

or

2. You have ordered one Bronco with both a MIC and Soft Top on your order

Cause if itā€™s option #2, Iā€™m sorry to inform you that the number they gave you is not a VIN and no you will not be getting your Bronco anytime soon. Dual tops havenā€™t been a MY21 option for quite some time. Youā€™re looking at MY22.