Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat. 7/14/20 reservation 2/11/21 order, priority code 19
badland, sas, Mic, lux, dropped the tow. radio silence
Shit thats my build but 2door MT. Dropped tow 7/14/20 res. Still waiting for anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all for the advice!

I contacted my dealer and insisted that they help me get the priority code changed. I did not expect much help but they looked into it and after dropping the Tow and Paint Protection, I now have a priority code of 19! The salesman actually said to me that "it would not be built with a 99 code". Why had you not told me before now?? Ford sets the code. Well I don't know what the code is about? Customers expect to be informed of these type issues... Crickets!

If I had not specifically asked, it would not have been resolved. I contact my dealer after each notice from Ford and ask them about my order and if something should be done. The only response has been "your order has been confirmed". No mention of the hold code or what could be done to fix it.

As advised by Destroyer, I asked where my reservation stood against others in this dealers que... They did not give me an exact answer. They seemed a little defensive about the question. They did tell me they had 40 - 50 Bronco orders (non stock) and that I am now in the top 5 - 10. They have been receiving 3 to 4 Broncos per month. They knew where I was going and cautioned me not expect my delivery based on that scenario.

An interesting note... they told me that 50% of their current retail Bronco orders have a priority code of 99. I wonder if those customers will get any help? and do I really want them to? 😉

I guess I should have been more attentive to my order and removed options after the notices from Ford.

Thanks again

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I jave a 7/19 reservation for a wildtrak, ordered as soon as both 2021/2022 orderbanks opened. Always was a priority 19....and still no vin.

Just dropped the tow (although I know that's not as big of a constraint as they say, because a ton of dealer stock has it)... But I'm just desperately looking for some sort of movement myself

Dropping the paint protection was definitely a good move.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I understand it correctly, the Dealer sets the priority code. I know everyone will help me out here….. I still wonder how many day 1 and 2 people complaining about the wait are Code 99, or only thought they have placed an order, or are hung up on dealer allocations. Such posts seem to come up here a lot.

To me the Bronco “Market“ would be in the more rural parts of the country. Unfortunately, this is where the lower volume dealers are located, and where the Ford ordering process might not be understood as well, and also where allocations may be a major factor. Seems backwards to me.

I live in a large city and had the opportunaty to go with a high volume dealer. They appear to have 2 full time computer order guys With public walk-up access. One of them said to me, “I can tell you anything you ever wanted to know about your order”.

I have a build date coming up 🤞, have been Code 19 since MY 22 reorder on 10/8/2021, original reservation was 7 months ago, still probably 2 months away from delivery.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted my dealer and insisted that they help me get the priority code changed. I did not expect much help but they looked into it and after dropping the Tow and Paint Protection, I now have a priority code of 19!
99 has nothing to do with tow and paint, and everything to do with your dealer screwing up during the MY22 reorder.

From what you say, it sounds like they botched the reorder process for a bunch of their other customers also.
Sponsored