Sponsored

What happens to "unsold inventory" of 2023?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel really stupid for asking this..... since people can't place orders for 2023 Broncos from Ford anymore what happens to unsold inventory of 2023s? Where does "unsold inventory" go? I suppose there is no unsold inventory. It's such high demand there is no such thing as "unsold inventory" LOL
They get buried in the desert next to Atari's ET cartridges.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They get sent to 3rd world countries that can't afford Broncos to be given to the indigenous peoples there.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Before COVID hit I would for years purposely seek out one/two year old new car/trucks still on dealer lots. dealers really want to get rid of them and you can get a great deal. Last one purchased was a new 2017 Ford Edge in 2019 for my wife. Wife needed a new car so I searched 2017/2018 Ford edges, found two new 2017’s on autotrader. Called both dealers and took the best deal. And it was best deal we ever received on a new car. It’s pretty impossible to do since COVID though.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They will sit and collect dust just like countless other vehicles due to the interest rates that continue to climb, along with everything else people need. Anyone who has the disposable income for dealer markups has already bought one bc they were new and less common. Not sure what the cheapest bronco configuration you can buy is but not a lot of people beating down the door to buy a 40k+ vehicle at these stellar interest rates

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They will sit and collect dust just like countless other vehicles due to the interest rates that continue to climb, along with everything else people need. Anyone who has the disposable income for dealer markups has already bought one bc they were new and less common. Not sure what the cheapest bronco configuration you can buy is but not a lot of people beating down the door to buy a 40k+ vehicle at these stellar interest rates
I think there were almost 20k unscheduled Broncos on the last constraint list before the '24 order banks opened up. I think there are plenty out there still beating the door down despite interest rates and price hikes!