Sponsored

What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco; What Else Would You Want?

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are so many great accessories and modifications already available for the Bronco, and I've definitely spent a significant amount of money on some of those items, but there are still a few things I'd really like to buy IF someone made then.

I curious to know what other accessories people want/need?

My two items are:

1. Door reinstall device: I already have a device for helping me to remove/replace the top, but wish someone made a device that assisted with reinstalling the doors (reinstalling them wasn't impossible, but I'd sure like something that could maybe hold the door up for me, maybe adjust height with foot pedal, and I could just wheel it into position or something simpler so I don't worry about dropping it). Sort of like a TopLiftPro for doors...

2. Canvas doors: I would really like to have simple/light-weight canvas doors that I could quickly throw on in case of rain or whatever (have seen these for Jeeps https://www.bestop.com/products/ful...-factory-door-surrounds-door-strikers-4-door/ but nothing yet for Bronco)

What else would you like to see/encourage some innovative company to make and sell??
Sponsored

ElPasoBronc

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my Bronco through some small muddy puddles and the splash killed my alternator. Now I’m weary of taking it to go play in the mud.
I’d like to see some type of functional shield that will prevent this from happening.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish someone would develop some simple plastic rain gutters that bolt into the roof and direct water away from passenger/driver windows.

I'm one of those weird people that likes to roll the window down when there is a light rain. But the way the drainage works on the hard top, that water gets dumped on the inside of the Bronco.

And even if you ignore my weird rain-loving behavior... would also be helpful for drive-throughs/ATMs/etc.

I took my Bronco through some small muddy puddles and the splash killed my alternator. Now I’m weary of taking it to go play in the mud.
I’d like to see some type of functional shield that will prevent this from happening.
2.7 or 2.3?

Done a fair amount of splashing with my Bronco and haven't had an issue yet. Although I know the alternator on the 2.3L is mounted much higher than it is on the 2.7L. (Makes me wonder if that's a big reason why Ford used the 2.3L for the Everglades trim.)

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish someone would develop some simple plastic rain gutters that bolt into the roof and direct water away from passenger/driver windows.
I'll second this! Every morning when I get in to drive to work I roll the windows down and in pours all the water from the morning dew.

Not a big deal, but on my jeep there were very cheap aftermarket options to prevent this.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like your #2!

AND a grab handle for passenger side A pillar like EVERY OTHER FREAKIN' VEHICLE HAS!!! (With airbags!!!!, even their won F-150!!!!)

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think there is. I found a few threads on it in the past... ford offers some sort of alternator splash plate. I'm not in a position I can search for it quick but I think there are a few threads on it.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Diff. drop, surprised one doesn’t exist that isn’t part of a multi component kit.

Also I really want an hood that deletes the trail sights. No seams from a separate trail sight delete. It would look super clean.

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bolt on metal fenders similar to the Heritage/Everglades versions.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There are so many great accessories and modifications already available for the Bronco, and I've definitely spent a significant amount of money on some of those items, but there are still a few things I'd really like to buy IF someone made then.

I curious to know what other accessories people want/need?

My two items are:

1. Door reinstall device: I already have a device for helping me to remove/replace the top, but wish someone made a device that assisted with reinstalling the doors (reinstalling them wasn't impossible, but I'd sure like something that could maybe hold the door up for me, maybe adjust height with foot pedal, and I could just wheel it into position or something simpler so I don't worry about dropping it). Sort of like a TopLiftPro for doors...

2. Canvas doors: I would really like to have simple/light-weight canvas doors that I could quickly throw on in case of rain or whatever (have seen these for Jeeps https://www.bestop.com/products/ful...-factory-door-surrounds-door-strikers-4-door/ but nothing yet for Bronco)

What else would you like to see/encourage some innovative company to make and sell??
These are a great foundation for your first request. An addition to support the door would be relatively simple to make.

https://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html

Ford Bronco What I Wish Someone Made/Sold for the Bronco;  What Else Would You Want? 61405_W3

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of those weird people that likes to roll the window down when there is a light rain. But the way the drainage works on the hard top, that water gets dumped on the inside of the Bronco.

And even if you ignore my weird rain-loving behavior... would also be helpful for drive-throughs/ATMs/etc.

2.7 or 2.3?

Done a fair amount of splashing with my Bronco and haven't had an issue yet. Although I know the alternator on the 2.3L is mounted much higher than it is on the 2.7L. (Makes me wonder if that's a big reason why Ford used the 2.3L for the Everglades trim.)
Although they are not bolt on, these may work for you...

Mabett Window Visor Rain Guard for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 Accessories 4-Door Protect from Raindrops Sound Noise Sun Rays (4PCS)

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regular old school bikini top
2 door soft top that folds completely down
Door inserts similar to the eb ones
Solid axle swap w/ a real steering box and doesn’t have a huge lift
Cantilevered rear suspension to get rid of the shocks hanging way down.
larger 2 door gas tank or auxiliary tank.

I’m sure I could go on for hours.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish there was a Bimini top that was tight when installed, had access holes/zippers to take off hard top, had NO Velcro that I have to put on my roll bars, and no gap near the windshield. I feel there are none that tick all those boxes.

And a larger fuel tank.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much for posting this, had no idea it existed. For $45 its worth a shot!
Just be super careful lining up the seams or your windows will not close.
Sponsored