Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what this is. I don’t even remember where I found it in my Bronco.
Part # M2DB-17N397-BCW

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncolado

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ooooohh. Thank you 🫶

iSarge

Wildtrak
First Name
Sir Slalom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the attachment point for it is up high on the grill, centered between the headlights. at least that’s where they wanted mine installed. no way i was doing that.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure what this is. I don’t even remember where I found it in my Bronco.
Part # M2DB-17N397-BCW

Ford Bronco What is this thing? [RESOLVED] 5efhakY

Sorry Mike,... I did the HAHA... because I thought this post was a sarcastic ha ha post..... Mostly because so many people are against the front plate but even more so, specifically that front license plate mount.... Many people are enraged when the dealer mounts these without approval because it requires placing holes in the metal just below the grill.

OP
OP
broncolado

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry Mike,... I did the HAHA... because I thought this post was a sarcastic ha ha post..... Mostly because so many people are against the front plate but even more so, specifically that front license plate mount.... Many people are enraged when the dealer mounts these without approval because it requires placing holes in the metal just below the grill.
Thanks for clarifying. I can totally understand why that’d be frustrating. Looks like it’s a requirement in Colorado. Is it enforced? And is there a better place to mount it other than through the metal?

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying. I can totally understand why that’d be frustrating. Looks like it’s a requirement in Colorado. Is it enforced? And is there a better place to mount it other than through the metal?
I do not know if Colorado is a one plate or two plate state.... Idaho (where I live) is a two plate state.... There are lots of different options. I think mine is a Morimoto??? I liked this mount because it kept it up away from the intercooler intake and I was worried that the lower mount (below the intake - center of bumper) I would tear it off on rocks.

Ford Bronco What is this thing? [RESOLVED] cars and coffee

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

the attachment point for it is up high on the grill, centered between the headlights. at least that’s where they wanted mine installed. no way i was doing that.
Do not know what they were doing but I can tell you where it is suppose to mount.... If you look at mine, Pic above, it would be about 2.5 inches lower than mine is now and centered... You can look at the grill surround, (the metal just below the grill) and you will find two dimples where the factory pre identified where the dealer should drill two holes for the top of this license plate bracket.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a front licence plate mount from @HBTFD - they’re awesome! Not a great picture, but you can see it on my white Bronco.

Ford Bronco What is this thing? [RESOLVED] IMG_9955

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can buy one of my license plate brackets and it will look like this

IMG_2761.jpeg
IMG_2606.jpeg

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BRONCO_MARC

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for mentioning this. I would not have thought of it otherwise, but Delaware does not require anybody to have a front plate, and I do not want one, so I will tell my dealer not to mount one when my build-to-order Outer Banks comes in.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s a no holes drilled alternative that I used for the capable bumper on my Black Diamond.
https://ticklemybronco.com/products/hbtfd-2
Sponsored