First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ignore the golf clubs :). I took delivery of my 4DR Wildtrak in December and have spent very little time in the rear storage other than throwing in groceries. You can see the weather doesn't afford much hanging around. Yesterday I noticed this fitting and thought it must be for some type of cover but doesn't have a similar fitting on the other side. Any idea what this is?
On that note, the rear panels are pretty flimsy anyway. Maybe have to consider that custom sub for a rear panel in the future
Ford Bronco what is this? 7F6A86A5-33CF-483D-9BAD-8A8B78F965FC_1_105_c
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is for taking yer top off....the electric plug locks into there and the rear window washer in the small one.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's where you plug in the rear washer and wiper control wire and hose when you take the top off.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ah, so the live end of the plug connects here to avoid dangling with the top off? Nice, thank you!
That's correct.

Come visit the dry side of the mountains and you'll have plenty of topless chances.

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ignore the golf clubs :). I took delivery of my 4DR Wildtrak in December and have spent very little time in the rear storage other than throwing in groceries. You can see the weather doesn't afford much hanging around. Yesterday I noticed this fitting and thought it must be for some type of cover but doesn't have a similar fitting on the other side. Any idea what this is?
On that note, the rear panels are pretty flimsy anyway. Maybe have to consider that custom sub for a rear panel in the future
Ford Bronco what is this? 7F6A86A5-33CF-483D-9BAD-8A8B78F965FC_1_105_c
I see the question has been answered so I will say this: looks like it's about time to get that top club re-gripped. :cool:
Sponsored