lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp...now that we have had what seems like fifteen...errr...twenty years to decide, what is your final build if you have one? Mine is:

Black Diamond
Four door
Velocity Blue
2.7 liter V6 engine
Automatic
Sasquatch package
Mid-package
Grey MIC top
Tow package
Floor liners
And a partridge in a pear tree ?

Changes I made from my original build:

-W.
Welp...now that we have had what seems like fifteen...errr...twenty years to decide, what is your final build if you have one? Mine is:

Black Diamond
Four door
Velocity Blue
2.7 liter V6 engine
Automatic
Sasquatch package
Mid-package
Grey MIC top
Tow package
Floor liners

-Was originally gonna go with Badlands but started to have second thoughts due to the overall price of that trim so I switched. I figure I don’t need the sway bar disconnect and items with the high package anyways. The interior of the Black Diamond matches better with my exterior color choice and I love the standard headlights also. I still get everything I want and need with the 4x4 along with sport mode so it all works out in the end.

-Switched from soft to hard top. The integrity of the soft top like with the clips started to worry me. How long would they truly last? Sound deadening and climate control will be better in the hard top also I imagine. I’m not getting a roof rack so I don’t have to worry about taking that off or putting it back on. Still not too thrilled with the grey color of the MIC top but I’ll live. Can get soft top aftermarket also if I decide to add one and for much less than what the modular top will cost.

-Switched from antimatter blue to velocity blue. It rains here a lot which means lots of cloudy days...yay. Due to that lack of sun, I figure antimatter blue would just be too dark and look black most of the time so I switched back to my original color of velocity blue. Should stand out very nicely also.
as originally gonna go with Badlands but started to have second thoughts due to the overall price of that trim so I switched. I figure I don’t need the sway bar disconnect and items with the high package anyways. The interior of the Black Diamond matches better with my exterior color choice and I love the standard headlights also. I still get everything I want and need with the 4x4 along with sport mode so it all works out in the end.

-Switched from soft to hard top. The integrity of the soft top like with the clips started to worry me. How long would they truly last? Sound deadening and climate control will be better in the hard top also I imagine. I’m not getting a roof rack so I don’t have to worry about taking that off or putting it back on. Still not too thrilled with the grey color of the MIC top but I’ll live. Can get soft top aftermarket also if I decide to add one and for much less than what the modular top will cost.

-Switched from antimatter blue to velocity blue. It rains here a lot which means lots of cloudy days...yay. Due to that lack of sun, I figure antimatter blue would just be too dark and look black most of the time so I switched back to my original color of velocity blue. Should stand out very nicely also.

Black Diamond
Four door
Velocity Blue
2.7 liter V6 engine
Automatic
Sasquatch package
Mid-package
Grey MIC top
Tow package
Floor liners

-Was originally gonna go with Badlands but started to have second thoughts due to the overall price of that trim so I switched. I figure I don’t need the sway bar disconnect and items with the high package anyways. The interior of the Black Diamond matches better with my exterior color choice and I love the standard headlights also. I still get everything I want and need with the 4x4 along with sport mode so it all works out in the end.

BL 4 door cyber orange
2.7 auto
high pkg
tow pkg
mic top
keyless entry keypad
wheel locks
floor liner
accessories
table -swing gate
cargo area enclosure, deluxe raised lid
mesh bimini top
Sponsored

NickyP

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser and 2 classic Porsche 911’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
4 doors (debated this a long time...)
CG
2.7L
Roast/Onyx Leather
Lux Package
Mod Bumper
Sliders
Black Mod roof and soft top
A few more options....

can’t wait

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond
Cactus Gray
2dr
2.3L Auto
Avd 4x4
Mid
roof rails (maybe I keep them, maybe I trade them with someone who can't get them on their build)
keypad if I can get it applied where I want it to be
engine block heater JIC
hoping to get some BL wheels, or maybe OBX

or Base Squatch with same (-mid of course) if I can get past wanting the MGV and Mid

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Black Diamond
Antimatter Blue
Mod Hard Top Shadow Black
Sound Deafening
Roof Rails
Wheel locks
Avd 4x4
Mid
Floor Liners
Towing
Talked to Dealer and they will put my order in but I'm # 200 and they are allocated 140. So early next year hopefully.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bend
Oxford White
MIC Top
4.27 axle
Mid package
LED lighting
Rock Rails
splash guards
floor liners
paint film
keypad
Dealer installed Katzkin autumn leather looks like camel or baseball glove
fifteen52 analog HD classic white wheels. :) Michelin 285/70R17 tires

Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Original reservation (7/13) was for Wildtrak. Then I gravitated toward Badlands. After B&P was released, and I I came to terms with fantasy vs actual use, I elected to go with Black Diamond.

Black Diamond - 2dr
Carbonized Gray (switched from A51 right when I converted to an order)
MIC Top (matches the paint, sort of)
17" Black Steelies
2.7L
10 Spd Auto
Advanced 4x4 w/ Automatic On-Demand Engagement
4.46 Rear Locking
Mid Package
Canvas Bimini Top

Will likely trade-in my 2019 Bullitt as I just don't drive that much anymore w/ COVID. And my employer has decided it's cheaper for people to telecommute, which will be the new normal post-pandemic. My commute went from 80+ miles roundtrip to 40 feet, down the hall, to the right.

Cody_OH

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Original reservation (7/13) was for Wildtrak. Then I gravitated toward Badlands. After B&P was released, and I I came to terms with fantasy vs actual use, I elected to go with Black Diamond.

Black Diamond - 2dr
Carbonized Gray (switched from A51 right when I converted to an order)
MIC Top (matches the paint, sort of)
17" Black Steelies
2.7L
10 Spd Auto
Advanced 4x4 w/ Automatic On-Demand Engagement
4.46 Rear Locking
Mid Package
Canvas Bimini Top

Will likely trade-in my 2019 Bullitt as I just don't drive that much anymore w/ COVID. And my employer has decided it's cheaper for people to telecommute, which will be the new normal post-pandemic. My commute went from 80+ miles roundtrip to 40 feet, down the hall, to the right.
Did you place your oder with the dealerhsip yet? I did mine tonight and was told the Hard top MIC is not available until 2022 so I had to change to the more expensive Shadow black painted top. I am concerned because I dont know if the shadow black is glossy. I need to find out if its going to be a matte black or glossy finish black.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did mine tonight and was told the Hard top MIC is not available until 2022 so I had to change to the more expensive Shadow black painted top.
Ford Bronco What is your final build? giphy

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX - 4DR
Sasquatch
Antimatter Blue
Roast Leather Interior
MIC Top
High Package
Floor Liners
Tow Package

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am concerned because I dont know if the shadow black is glossy. I need to find out if its going to be a matte black or glossy finish black.
It's glossy. That's why it's great. You seem to have everything backwards.

Sponsored

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco BADLANDS 2 Door:
•​
2.7L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
10-Speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels​
•​
LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(35")​
•​
Velocity Blue Metallic Paint​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
334A​
•​
Sasquatch™ Package​

Cody_OH

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's glossy. That's why it's great. You seem to have everything backwards.
I was one of the dealerships first orders and it took over 2 hours so I may have received incorrect information. I was told MIC Hardtop is 2022 and my only option for a hardtop was shadow black. I am going to call in the morning to ask them to confirm. My final build is below.

OBX - 4DR
Carbonized Grey
Cloth/Roast Interior
Hard Top Shadow Black
Roof Rails
High Package
Floor Liners
Keyless Entry
Auxiliary Switches

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think ANY build is "final" until it's sitting in your garage/driveway.
And as for me, I'll wait to order a 2022 model.
But for now, see my signature below for preliminary build. I eliminated the top 4 of 6 trim levels because I didn't like the seats and/or interiors. That left Base and Big Bend, and I opted for the latter. But who knows what the 2022 model will bring.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was one of the dealerships first orders and it took over 2 hours so I may have received incorrect information. I was told MIC Hardtop is 2022 and my only option for a hardtop was shadow black. I am going to call in the morning to ask them to confirm. My final build is below.

OBX - 4DR
Carbonized Grey
Cloth/Roast Interior
Hard Top Shadow Black
Roof Rails
High Package
Floor Liners
Keyless Entry
Auxiliary Switches
Nah brah. Shadow black painted modular is late availability. Not MIC...yet.
Good luck.... may want to check with (shady)dealer.