Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How would you open your tailgate with this setup?
That’s the one slight downfall but the fact I can take the rack on/off the hitch in a matter of seconds and have a completely unimpeded convertible for the 99% of time I don’t need a roof rack more than makes up for that. But in reality I don’t ever have the rear windows in my softtop once the weather gets nice, so I just reach in the bed like a pickup anyways - don’t really need to open the gate.

You could also get a swing away adapter for the hitch crossbar but that wouldn’t help if you have stuff strapped down. I’m not a fan of the weight/hassle swing alway adapters add though.
Sponsored

WickedG6

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 4Runner, 1967 Mustang 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty sweet, but would have to build something for over top of it when Dogs go with. Also little on the pricey side..
Greetings, we do offer what I reference as the “standard duty” it doesn’t use the high end premium slides that our extreme model uses. Perfect for everyday use. By the end of Feb we also have several accessories being released, one being a solution for our furry family. We have 4 dogs that want to go for rides all the time. One being a Cane Corso (125 lbs). If you subscribe in our website we can keep you up to date on our release dates. Also, we are a custom shop with reasonable prices on custom work. Let me know what you’re looking for and we’ll work to accommodate. Have great one!

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

removable rear side window for the hardtop (like the heritage hard top)

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear shelf that sits lower than top of rear seats. Adjustable would be a bonus. Rattle free a must. Maybe 1/3 to 1/2 depth of rear cargo area. Use it to take advantage of cargo are height, but not so high that a backpack sits over seat top.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A replacement panel for the plastic bumper (similar to first photo) that retains the parking aid sensors & factory fog light and allows access to the mounting area behind that for accessory addon (second photo). Similar to the shape of the capable bumper piece (third photo).

I've seen a bull bar that mounted here but requires cutting up that plastic piece or removing it, so a nice insert to replace it would make addons such as that look good.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1707221878753

(mandronline product)

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1707222222842

Standard capable bumper inserts for comparison.
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1707222638233

With access to those bolts there could be numerous options, such as recovery points, lights/brackets or bull/nudge bars more securely mounted.

I know a lot of people are looking for more options for the plastic bumper.. and those plastic bumps are pretty ugly.. even a direct replacement without a cut out would be a nice possibility.

I had found a really nice looking bull bar that mounted in that location but I can't find it any longer. This one mounts in the same spot but would only work for the capable bumper without modification of the plastic inserts which would be even harder to do with front sensors.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1707223108588

Something like that could open up the the production of a few new possibilities as not everyone cares to replace the bumper.

Last edited:

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1 - 2 door cargo level platform...homemade version pictured below...
2 - Square back soft top - I have the bestop slant back - definitely a soft top fan but the slant back window is always dirty after 1 drive.
3 - spare tire bike rack - haven't seen one if it exists

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1707223108588
I found my spare tire bike rack - on Amazon - Allen Sports Premier 2-bike spare tire rack, S302. Fits perfectly and now I can regularly hit the green-ways without the hassle of fitting the bike in the Bronco. No interference with the rear light or the back-up camera.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or, for a 2-Door, a simple hook that fits into these holes.

If you are still looking - check out the Mabett store on Amazon. They have several options for this exact location...got them myself and hang a hard hat on one.

DirectHit

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door cargo level platform like posted above.

I would buy a clean form fitting one in a heartbeat.

and if one of the badass members that have made their own want to make an extra I’d be a buyer.

I’m handy but not with carpentry😥

Sponsored

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door cargo level platform like posted above.

I would buy a clean form fitting one in a heartbeat.

and if one of the badass members that have made their own want to make an extra I’d be a buyer.

I’m handy but not with carpentry😥
I was in the same position about 6 months ago. Yes, the rear seats are in the way, so removing them is the first step (I had a Honda Element BITD which had seats that could either flip up to the sides or be removed completely). I also saw several homemade ones here on the forum, but no one was willing/able to produce them for sale. Yes, companies like Goose Gear are an option, and I even had one of their installers about 15 miles away. I decided to go with a slide out tray for mainly two reasons. The first is the concern of sliding cargo back and forth across the floor, which would either cause wear and tear or require some sort of padding like a heavy-duty moving blanket (also not great on the back). The second was being able to access any/all cargo without unloading what was in the way by the tailgate, especially in poor weather. My too-small-house-with-too-much-stuff (e.g. move three bikes to get to the one I want to ride that day) is frustrating enough. Depending on your use case, this may be something to consider.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A curtain that keeps things under the rear seat, like the one below, but canvas with zippered pockets, and maybe a riffle sleave behind the pockets.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1711555879498-4h

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A rear cupholder option that isn't on the floor.
A throwback bench console cooler type of thing that could click into the anchors or be secured to the seat in case of sudden braking. - That would be magical.
Sponsored