Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been looking for a water-proof canvas Bimini top that Bungee's to the roll cage. I had one on my FJ-40 back in the early 1980's. Took up very little room folded in the back, fast & easy to take on and off, and (mostly) kept the interior (semi-) dry when summer T-storms popped up while you rig is parked at work. All I've seen so far are mesh sun-screens in that Bimini style.
BroncoCanvasBimini.com
Good stuff 🤠
Sponsored

Dave42

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, 07 Chevy turbo diesel pickup
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Felix. Will definitely check this out.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light brackets (not light bar) for the top of the windshield where the roof rack mounts…tons of light bar mounts but no single light mounts??
looks like they listened to your input. would have to have a full rack across each pillar, but could just add 2, 3, 6, or up to 12 pod
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_0095
lights

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yessir working my way to the back. Right now doing some inserts for the inner door panels. 2 door Broncos get a nice painted area. 4 door gets bare plastic.
cool, please show some love to the cactus 🌵🏜grey color, the badlands orange and code red topos have real world pics, would like to see the more subtle color. too easy for many people to overdue the accent colors IMO.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yessir working my way to the back. Right now doing some inserts for the inner door panels. 2 door Broncos get a nice painted area. 4 door gets bare plastic.
would like to see something with the topographic interior stuff you have, but exterior on the rear quarter panel with or without the lines or some variation of this

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1703635827628

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
cool, please show some love to the cactus 🌵🏜grey color, the badlands orange and code red topos have real world pics, would like to see the more subtle color. too easy for many people to overdue the accent colors IMO.
Neighbor has a cactus, but I don't think he's too interested in mods. There are definitely people who have purchased the topo pillar in Cactus.

Need to get the lurkers to post!

Is there a "plain" version of this? Didn't see it on the website, but it wasn't clear to me what category this would be in.
There is a 3D carbon version because that material is really durable and easy to install.

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...-protector-2021-bronco?variant=47390110253375

I could make a plain matte black version out of the same material as the topo ones if desired...

would like to see something with the topographic interior stuff you have, but exterior on the rear quarter panel with or without the lines or some variation of this
I have screenshot this and added it to my to do list 👍. Thanks for the suggestion.

DRC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something to make auxiliary switch # 6 momentary instead of toggled. (For a horn)

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something to make auxiliary switch # 6 momentary instead of toggled. (For a horn)
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2074

Funny that you say that.. Christmas gift 🐴📯about to get installed soon as some proper heat shrink post terminals to come in. Sure wish lately that radio shack was still around.. now I stand around waiting for Amazon when I need something

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's going to take full replacement or disassembly of the switch like this: https://www.nyctinker.com/post/make-your-light-switch-smarter-diy-momentary-switches

The easiest solution is to find a place where you don't mind adding a momentary switch. The elegant solution is currently not in anyone's cost-benefit analysis, haha. It would have been neat if Ford had installed switches that could be customized between momentary and toggle.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2074

Funny that you say that.. Christmas gift 🐴📯about to get installed soon as some proper heat shrink post terminals to come in. Sure wish lately that radio shack was still around.. now I stand around waiting for Amazon when I need something
They make a wireless version that uses a remote control. It’s a nice option because you can activate the horn outside of the vehicle, which catches people even more off guard.

We have the 4 sound custom programmable one on our tailgating van. It allows us to put any 4 sounds/recordings we want on the remote and always gets great reactions from people. You can change the sounds whenever you want (using a labtop) so you aren’t always stuck with the same one.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They make a wireless version that uses a remote control. It’s a nice option because you can activate the horn outside of the vehicle, which catches people even more off guard.

We have the 4 sound custom programmable one on our tailgating van. It allows us to put any 4 sounds/recordings we want on the remote and always gets great reactions from people. You can change the sounds whenever you want (using a labtop) so you aren’t always stuck with the same one.
haha, dangit I didnt even think about the remote one; I’m now out of Aux switches. Well I might just buy a red momentary switch now since the console comes out soon when I put a RJB input for my GRMS mic. What could be more fun then a novelty horn, than a red button

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2080

@Squatch @DRC - location of where I’ll put when mailman comes

Last edited:

DRC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's going to take full replacement or disassembly of the switch like this: https://www.nyctinker.com/post/make-your-light-switch-smarter-diy-momentary-switches

The easiest solution is to find a place where you don't mind adding a momentary switch. The elegant solution is currently not in anyone's cost-benefit analysis, haha. It would have been neat if Ford had installed switches that could be customized between momentary and toggle.
Good video, maybe try this on a spare used aux switch assembly some day.
I was thinking of an attached spring to the back of the plastic lever on the outside some how.
Sponsored