Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha, dangit I didnt even think about the remote one; I’m now out of Aux switches. Well I might just buy a red momentary switch now since the console comes out soon when I put a RJB input for my GRMS mic. What could be more fun then a novelty horn, than a red button

IMG_2080.jpeg

@Squatch @DRC - location of where I’ll put when mailman comes
ok got the horn installed without using a aux switch

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2186
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2178
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_2189
Sponsored

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
definitely looking for manual sway bar disconnects

JKMor

Big Bend
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s awesome!! Is it totally waterproof?

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Ok, I will give this a shot. I am looking for a company that supplies proper mounting hardware with their accessories... because DV8 sure does not. Have only bought two small items from DV8

1) A license plate relocation bracket that came with screwed that were obviously too long by about quarter inch. I was initially surprised at the quantity of washers that came in the package, but without them the screws would have scraped my mod bumper.

2) A dual ditch light bracket. I only wanted it because it nicely relocates the ditch lights on the side of the vehicle and eliminated all reflections from the hood and side view mirrors. The bracket arrived with zero mounting hardware and cutouts that were way too large for the existing OEM bolts. Small thing, but aggravating because now I need to drive to the local home depot and hope that their collection of black oxide hardware is not in its usual sorry shape.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Single crossbar that mounts to the windshield locations so I can use it with a hitch mounted crossbar and never have to worry about removing a rack when I want my top on/off. Can’t believe these are not more available at this point.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Single crossbar that mounts to the windshield locations so I can use it with a hitch mounted crossbar and never have to worry about removing a rack when I want my top on/off. Can’t believe these are not more available at this point.
How would you open your tailgate with this setup?

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mostly convenience items:
1) A simple plastic hook that snaps onto the rear seat (child seat anchors) so you could hang grocery bags for trip home.
I use both of these. The ones with straps are clearly adjustable and I use them to keep my cooler from tipping over.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T18QX6W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087G1551W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I used these in the roll bar holes for a bungie basket.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P734F14/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 20240128_141438
Sponsored