Sponsored

What the standard (no charge) transmission if I order a Big Bend with a 2.7 engine upgrade (i know thats extra)

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@dangerzone79 is correct. 4 door does come with 7 speed on models other than the given exceptions (OBX, FE and Wildtrak). One of Ford's many inconsistencies on their website.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@dangerzone79 is correct. 4 door does come with 7 speed on models other than the given exceptions (OBX, FE and Wildtrak). One of Ford's many inconsistencies on their website.
It's incredible to double down on bad info. This forum is falling apart. :p

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So your saying the Ford website is wrong?
It's inconsistent. Under the base Bronco on the Ford website if you click on specifications it shows both the manual and auto for both 2 and 4 door base Broncos.

Sponsored

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those specs are g
It's inconsistent. Under the base Bronco on the Ford website if you click on specifications it shows both the manual and auto for both 2 and 4 door base Broncos.
Those specs are generalized for ALL broncos, also look at the pricing. Between 2-4 door price diff is 2500 on most models but for the base is 4700.. 2200 up charge for the 10 speed??

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, but many threads are still being started about very simple questions that would easily be answered by just looking at the specs, which have been sticked since the reveal date plus readily available on the Ford site. Those 98% that don't know much would be best served looking at the specs.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those specs are g
Those specs are generalized for ALL broncos, also look at the pricing. Between 2-4 door price diff is 2500 on most models but for the base is 4700.. 2200 up charge for the 10 speed??
Others have theorized the price jump is due to the 2 door base being a loss leader so they have the starting point under $30k.

We'll just have to wait til the build and price to find out. No sense arguing back and forth when no one really knows cuz we all have access to the same info.

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Others have theorized the price jump is due to the 2 door base being a loss leader so they have the starting point under $30k.

We'll just have to wait til the build and price to find out. No sense arguing back and forth when no one really knows cuz we all have access to the same info.
Theory vs what's on the Ford website, as of right now there is no option for a base 4dr 7spd. I agree though, until we get the build and price we won't kno for sure and I really hope you are right! Cuz I'm not trying to upgrade to a big bend just to get the 7spd
Sponsored