Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I started with manual big bend mid package. Then I convinced myself I could afford the upgrade to BD manual mid package. It would be stretching my budget but for the locking diff, manual, wash out interior, and heated seats it would be worth it!! Then ford said "No Mid For You!" And I compromised and am going with base manual and saving myself about 8k.
Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I'm sick of carpet in my truck (kids, dog, weather, etc.), for that reason I've come to realize I really want the MGV and washout interior. It's driving my decision from BaseManSas to BD, which I originally thought was the model I wanted at when I reserved. I'm intrigued by Mid package, but if I end up with the 2.7L, fordpass will allow me to remotely start my Bronco without paying for Mid. Heated seats would be nice, but I can do that aftermarket at a later date, if I really think I need them. BaseManSas keeps me intrigued, since I'd end up with a rig ready for anything off-road. BD is no slouch, but Sas just has more options. It's a daily struggle with the decision. After talking to a friend in Colorado who runs trails all the time, he said, "a washout interior would be really nice, I'm sick of taking care of carpet". He advised me to get what I want and I can always add in the aftermarket. Like many have echoed on this forum. I'm leaning to do the MGV interior from Ford vs aftermarket, since it seems like a pain in the butt to re-create that in a BaseSas. Good luck.
This^

I mean when I first bought my Nissan Titan, the first purchase I made was weather tech floormats. Same was true for my wife's Buick Enclave. What good does a carpeted floor in a vehicle do anyone?! Are people kicking off their socks and shoes to enjoy the comfort of the carpet?

A comfy seat, or even soft interior on doors, sure I get that, but floors are floors they get dirty. While "Wash out interior" may be a step to the extreme, why almost every car and especially truck doesn't come with some sort of rubber or otherwise "coated" floor option is beyond me. I guess carpet is just dirt cheap.

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FE or BL LUX 2.7, upgraded wheels, no squatch

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch with mid package for months.

Then I rode in and drove my brother's new F150 king ranch with the 360 view camera etc.

Damn it!!

Now its Badlands Sasquatch with high package.

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now I have it down to 6 options, all within $940 of each other MSRP.....
All hardtop 2.7, auto, tow packages with switches, bumper and rails if possible.
In order of my current preference, which changes approximately hourly:
1. Badlands - lux
2. Badlands - high squatched
3. Wildtrak - high, leather
4. OBX - lux, squatched
5. OBX - high, leather, squatched
6. Wildtrak - lux

So I am really starting to narrow it down now. LOL. By the time I order, I might be down to 4 options, and just wing it at the dealer's desk .

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 Door BL. Lux. ACC is awesome.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 Dr. Black Diamond, Cactus G., steelies, 2.7, Auto 4x4, Mid Pkg, - Never waivered. All I want and need. Well all I want, lot of it I don't really need :)

Sponsored

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door BL, VB, non squatch, 2.7, MGV, Lux, Tow.
Although I still run different trims/options on B&P at least 20 times a day.

Edit:
I reserved a WT, thinking that with all that black trim you should be able to get a black interior. I don't like the sandstone.

In my use, 35's are overkill.
33" is a nice balance of aggressiveness but still offers good street manners.

I also like the BB, mid, 2.7 with stock wheels and changing tires to BFG KO in stock size.
IF I could get stand alone Auto 4x4, 12" screen, sound system and heated steering wheel, I would go this route.

Last edited:

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm pretty firmly decided on Badlands now, what sold me was the MGV interior and standard off road packages. The thing I'm still deciding on is to Sasquatch or not to Sasquatch - I mostly want to just do it because of the value of $2500 and what you get from it, just still finalizing.

Also doing the High package because I love the 12" screen and Cactus Gray with Hard Top, and PPV if I can add it

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even with everyone hating on Outer Banks, that's what I'm choosing. After seeing it in person yesterday, I'm totally convinced.
My only "complaint" on OBX is that I personally don't like the painted fenders - If they had a black plastic edge like the Wrangler does, I might feel differently about them (it helps "frame" them and not be too overwhelming color wise). I'm actually one of the few in the camp liking the Navy Pier interior, and that's made the OBX/Wildtrak choice tougher. I'm still likely going Wildtrak, but OBX has always been in the running for me - optioned out as I plan, it's roughly the same price as a Wildtrak and pretty much the same features (there were a few minor differences in Wildtrak's favor equipment/capability wise), but I prefer the black accents all around (I plan on waiting for the black top).

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
About 95% sure going OBX. was debating between that and BB. My build on the BB basically ends up being an OBX without the painted flares, handles and stuff like that and no advanced 4x4.

So I think I am going to OBX, because I do like the color matched stuff and do like the wheels lol

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BadSquatch with the High package, V6 and modular hard top. Only grouping I've put any serious consideration to since reveal night. The only thing I want out of the Lux package is the stereo.
Sponsored