Sponsored

What have you broken on your Bronco so far?

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stripped one of the Mod bumper inserts installing a brush bar. Torqued to specs, but the threads on one insert let go. Will eventually replace the rivnut.
Sponsored

Mocopo

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4dr Badsquatch. 22 JLUR-XR.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bank account.
My wife actually did this... tore the plastic off the D-ring recovery point on our mod bumper, put a good dent in the driver rock slider, tore up the boltheads for the front skid plate, along with pretty much all the paint gone from all underbelly skids and the rear control arms, and the rear shock mounts are tore up and need some skids soon, all beauty rings are rock rashed with multiple bolt heads disintegrated...

So.... nothing broken I guess, all being used as intended ;)

Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Two little trim clips on dash panels, already had them in my garage so no big deal.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you break the horn cover? Because there's a known defect with them. Mine's starting to split and I've never even used it.

The only thing I broke was a tab off the plastic vent on the tail gate. But with the tail gate table it's not used anymore.
Ya did the exact same thing installing the Mabett table.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife actually did this... tore the plastic off the D-ring recovery point on our mod bumper, put a good dent in the driver rock slider, tore up the boltheads for the front skid plate, along with pretty much all the paint gone from all underbelly skids and the rear control arms, and the rear shock mounts are tore up and need some skids soon, all beauty rings are rock rashed with multiple bolt heads disintegrated...

So.... nothing broken I guess, all being used as intended ;)

The ARB underside protection kit is excellent and Desert Rat can get them in pretty quick. I beat them up pretty good at Chimney Rock and you can hardly tell. Plus, all of the bolt heads are protected.

Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Broke a tab off of the glove box friction arm trying to put the arm back in after installing the perimeter plus alarm.
  2. Broke a tab off of the large tailgate vent.
  3. cracked both visor bolt covers removing the sun visors.
  4. stripped the tabs on the top front latch covers. Now the covers slide down and I have to push them back on the clips.

Mocopo

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4dr Badsquatch. 22 JLUR-XR.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ARB underside protection kit is excellent and Desert Rat can get them in pretty quick. I beat them up pretty good at Chimney Rock and you can hardly tell. Plus, all of the bolt heads are protected.
I'll definitely be in the market for a full skid system soon, will check into this one!

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else had this break yet? Looks nice and expensive to replace. I’m sure it will just break again, looks like a cheap design.

231F899C-1B35-42D9-89A9-194627F5A857.jpeg

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I scratch the paint on the pilar D trying to remove the soft top. And some how, I got a paint chip in the tailgate. I'm still wondering how on earth a rock got there.

Ohh and I almost forgot. A dent on my door thanks to a windy day that slam my door against rear mirror of another car.
SAME! I have a small chip next to the bronco logo on the tailgate. No idea how that happened. 😂
Sponsored