Sponsored

What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo?

What Exterior Color Model Combo will be the most rare?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Using @Jason 1k take rate chart and considering only model, powertrain and color. Also a uniform MY21 build selection-
Looks like a Base 4 door-NonSas-2.7L -Shadow Black might be the one.
On the 60K MY21 maybe as low as 7 could be built. Were as a 2 door FE-Rapid Red could be 57.

1613653142815.png

1613653232150.png
I wonder how these numbers are now that we're three days from the March 19th cut off date?

Just looking at the chart what I find interesting, the FE with 46% in LB.......but there will only be 7000 of those models. By overall % compared to other colors its going to be the rarest of the colors but not in the FE model. Hmmmmm........

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope you guys are right! I ordered my Iconic Silver Wildtrak yesterday! My local dealership has assigned all ordering to one guy who seems grossly incompetent. I had trouble getting him to respond to emails and I asked a couple questions of him that he had no idea the answers to. I just had "final order" type nerves and blurted out "that does have the Bilsteen suspension right?" which I actually knew the answer to but was just jumpy that I would forget something or that I took in the wrong version of my build sheet etc. HE HAD NO IDEA!
I had spent weeks looking at VB and IC trucks parked next to each other in the dealership lot but I kinda wanted to see the antimatter blue in person so asked if they had anything on the lot in that color. He had no idea. He also had no idea that they had Iconic Silver and Velocity Blue trucks on the lot. Then when he went to put in my order I really wanted full vehicle steel bash plates and the sound deadening headliner and he said the computer wouldn't accept that so I would have to pick one or the other. I literally asked him if he had spoken to the Ford rep about it because maybe it was just a glitch and the was like "do you want me to?" FML you freaking loser.......YES! I am spending nearly 60k on my dream car. By far the most expensive car I have ever even came close to owning....I need you to make a phone call!!
Turns out for some reason you really can't order full bash plates with a sound deadening headliner...which I still don't understand but with all of this nonsense it took 2.5 weeks to get my order placed.
Thinking about filing a complaint on this bafoon...what are your thoughts?

Another note-each time I was at the dealership, outside of my car, taking pics of IS and VB a salesman NEVER approached me. What in the actual XXXX.
Sponsored