Sponsored

What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo?

What Exterior Color Model Combo will be the most rare?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not in the poll, but I'm guessing a First Edition Lightning Blue will the Unicorn amongest the Bronco heard. With only 7000 First Editions and Lighning Blue only offered on a FE, it will be a rare siteing when you see one. Except for me, as I ordered one. 😆
2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue (2).jpg
If like almost all other ltd colors it will likely be made available on other models the next yr or a variant very close. Doubt it winds up being only offered on fes in the long run.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If like almost all other ltd colors it will likely be made available on other models the next yr or a variant very close. Doubt it winds up being only offered on fes in the long run.
But there can only be one Lightning Blue First Edition Model.
Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 264b4edd6caf17d7acd11cd09a6a7e67

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not in the poll, but I'm guessing a First Edition Lightning Blue will the Unicorn amongest the Bronco heard. With only 7000 First Editions and Lighning Blue only offered on a FE, it will be a rare siteing when you see one. Except for me, as I ordered one. 😆
Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 264b4edd6caf17d7acd11cd09a6a7e67
So far LB appears to have the highest take rate of all FEs. Iconic Silver is coming in at the lowest of all MY21 ( based on @Jason 's data )

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one really mentions black as their color choice so imma say black

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Using @Jason 1k take rate chart and considering only model, powertrain and color. Also a uniform MY21 build selection-
Looks like a Base 4 door-NonSas-2.7L -Shadow Black might be the one.
On the 60K MY21 maybe as low as 7 could be built. Were as a 2 door FE-Rapid Red could be 57.

Really cool data matrix. I had not seen this yet. We all know that 2021 will be an anomoly because they are all special ordered. Come 2022, everything will be White, Black or Carbonize gray lol.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess we'll agree to disagree. There is no mint in Fighter Jet Gray aka Cactus Gray. Flat gray will coordinate with either interior.
Let’s agree to disagree!
I was at the local dealership with myself, my wife, 2 salesmen, and the GM we all agreed that it has small tones of green, this was inside the dealership on a ranger under showroom lighting and then on the sport outside under sunny skies...

it’s a color that shift color perception depending on conditions...
So fir you it’s just “flat grey” to others there are tones of mint...
wonderful thing about perceptions and colors....they vary widely

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
at the this rate all models, any trim. Will it ever start production, holy cow most of us will be another year before we even have a chance to own one.....

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Mint Green in Cactus I think would clash heavily with the Navy Pier and the Roast. I think Cactus will go much better with grey or black interiors. If I really wanted Cactus, I'd go Base, BD, Badlands or FE.
Even if CG were green, green and blue go together. So.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I refreshed my dataset last week, but didn't share it too widely. I saw the mention, so thought I'd post it again here. Not a whole lot has changed, but it's still interesting to see the various take rates.

Note: the data does have errors, as some people incorrectly selected VB instead of LB for the First Edition exterior color, or "None" for Wildtrack and Outer Banks. I still think it's a good representation though.

Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 1613657622596

Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 1613657701271

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no way to predict Unless you know what late availability options they have :)

the rare ones will be any colors that have late availability items and were luckily built as my21

Sponsored
OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I refreshed my dataset last week, but didn't share it too widely. I saw the mention, so thought I'd post it again here. Not a whole lot has changed, but it's still interesting to see the various take rates.

Note: the data does have errors, as some people incorrectly selected VB instead of LB for the First Edition exterior color, or "None" for Wildtrack and Outer Banks. I still think it's a good representation though.

Looks like Silver across the board for 2021. I suspect, once dealers start ordering for stock, that will change dramatically though.

Either way, my Velocity Blue WildTrak will be an uncommon sight. My second choice, Rapid Red WildTrak, would have been uncommon too.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just filter through our current 1600 sample set of orders and you’ll have your answers.

Although over the course of time as more Broncos hit the road the obvious ultimate answer is FE (in any color)

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AMB body and Cyber Orange painted modular top in a Badlands.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on stats it will be a shadow black Big bend. Big bend has the least takers per B6G stats, yes even less then the FE. Based on that shadow black is the least picked color for that model. Based on nothing but color and model.

If you start factoring in tops then you have to factor in Sasquatch which would be a better thing to factor as it is harder to remove sasquatch then it is the top. That changes everything for this.

In the future I bet it will be a FE probably in Rapid Red. Lightning Blue will be everywhere as it is the only way to get that blue. Area 51 and cactus are both gray tones so they will be picked a good amount. Cyber Orange is picked a bunch so far.

The poll having Badlands and Area 51 is the correct answer if you want most common picked color and model.
Badlands Area51 128 orders
First edition any color 101 orders
Base, big bend also have less orders then that one. Kinda sad when you think about it.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually thought the Cyber Orange might look Ok with Navy Pier.
If it was more orange it would be fine, it has to much yellow in it IMO.

If it was Competition Orange, or maybe even Twister Orange the navy would look good but Cyber Orange doesn't have enough orange in it.
Sponsored