Sponsored

What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo?

What Exterior Color Model Combo will be the most rare?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel like with Ford's choice of interior colors and interior accent colors(grab bar and seat threads), as well as multiple grill colors, that some exterior paint colors will look better on some models than others. I think this means that there will be some exceedingly rare color+model combos. What does everyone thing?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is your reasoning for including the OBX + Cactus Gray?

Knowing that CG is just gray and not whatever minty tint that everyone wants, a gray exterior shouldn't clash with whatever interior choice that someone makes.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your reasoning for including the OBX + Cactus Gray?

Knowing that CG is just gray and not whatever minty tint that everyone wants, a gray exterior shouldn't clash with whatever interior choice that someone makes.
The Mint Green in Cactus I think would clash heavily with the Navy Pier and the Roast. I think Cactus will go much better with grey or black interiors. If I really wanted Cactus, I'd go Base, BD, Badlands or FE.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Mint Green in Cactus I think would clash heavily with the Navy Pier and the Roast. I think Cactus will go much better with grey or black interiors. If I really wanted Cactus, I'd go Base, BD, Badlands or FE.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. There is no mint in Fighter Jet Gray aka Cactus Gray. Flat gray will coordinate with either interior.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I though about going with none of the above. There are a lot of combinations out there and you listed six. Odds are it will be one of the ones not listed, but settled on FE Lightening blue. (max of 7000 units, probably less than half going with the blue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess we'll agree to disagree. There is no mint in Fighter Jet Gray aka Cactus Gray. Flat gray will coordinate with either interior.
There is definitely green in the color in certain lights. I have seen it in person. If it were truly just flat gray, I would agree with you. I personally wish it had even more green in it, and then it would have been my color :).

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I though about going with none of the above. There are a lot of combinations out there and you listed six. Odds are it will be one of the ones not listed, but settled on FE Lightening blue. (max of 7000 units, probably less than half going with the blue.
I sort of figured that LB would be by far the most popular FE color, thats why I did not list it.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is definitely green in the color in certain lights. I have seen it in person. If it were truly just flat gray, I would agree with you. I personally wish it had even more green in it, and then it would have been my color :).
Cactus Gray is a tricky color then. I saw it in person myself and didn't see any green. Definitely not mint green. Maybe lighting was affecting it

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cactus Gray is a tricky color then. I saw it in person myself and didn't see any green. Definitely not mint green. Maybe lighting was affecting it
Yeah, when I saw it, my opinion was that it was primer gray with a hint of mint green in the clear coat. Still one of my top 3 colors, since I loved green. I ultimately ordered VB though.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not in the poll, but I'm guessing a First Edition Lightning Blue will the Unicorn amongest the Bronco heard. With only 7000 First Editions and Lighning Blue only offered on a FE, it will be a rare siteing when you see one. Except for me, as I ordered one. 😆
Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue (2)

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't want to turn this into YACGT. I saw it in person myself and took way too many pictures of a paint that I'm not getting. It is a circular argument to tell another what color they perceive. I just ask for those that are considering Cactus Gray to look at Fighter Jet Gray. The 2 share the exact paint code but different names.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Define “rarest”

if Cyber Orange Metallic is a MY21 only color, it automatically becomes the rarest option in a couple of years, especially if the Wildtrak is REALLY late availability, I could see only a couple hundred being built in that combination

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not in the poll, but I'm guessing a First Edition Lightning Blue will the Unicorn amongest the Bronco heard. With only 7000 First Editions and Lighning Blue only offered on a FE, it will be a rare siteing when you see one.
And I would add the Lightening Blue FE (2-dr) with Navy Pier will be the ultimate unicorn and one that I would pay crazy ADM to own.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not in the poll, but I'm guessing a First Edition Lightning Blue will the Unicorn amongest the Bronco heard. With only 7000 First Editions and Lighning Blue only offered on a FE, it will be a rare siteing when you see one. Except for me, as I ordered one. 😆
Ford Bronco What will be the rarest Color/Model Combo? 2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue (2)
I am pretty sure when you see a FE, there will be a >50% chance it will be Lightning Blue. Comparatively speaking, I think all of the other available FE colors will be more rare.