Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've considered heading to china to sell a Kidney...

I've noticed that too. I don't know if it's just because I notice Broncos or if it was an actual tactic.

First time I noticed one was in this ad(not one of the ones you're talking about but similar):

I said at the time of that ad, the only thing that would've made it better would've been to have another truck (or the same one towing that Bronco) have a tarped/covered new model with the tarp flapping in the wind and then right as the camera pans away have it come off/start to come off, perfectly so you can't see anything but you know you just missed out.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said at the time of that ad, the only thing that would've made it better would've been to have another truck (or the same one towing that Bronco) have a tarped/covered new model with the tarp flapping in the wind and then right as the camera pans away have it come off/start to come off, perfectly so you can't see anything but you know you just missed out.

Just too cruel.

Next reveal will be an identically camo'd model ..... with the optional SFA.
(heads explode)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just too cruel.

Next reveal will be an identically camo'd model ..... with the optional SFA.
(heads explode)
A 2dr no less, and a manual, confirmed between the spy shots and video where you hear it

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would expect *something* from the super bowl commercials. I don't think it will be anything amazing, but I could see something like Ford kind of talking about the history of the Bronco and how they're bringing it back with some shots of the old Bronco driving, and the Bronco R doing the baja race, then ending the commercial with the new Bronco's lights turning on and revving the motor with an official release date.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting for a proper 2dr mule, not this hacked up Frakenbullshit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when do we finally get confirmation on the drivetrain?

Rumors are one thing, and we know it'll sadly have an autotragic regertless, but I wanna see a video clip of it going full throttle where you hear the turbos and that it's clearly a 6 and not a 4, and I wanna see spy shots/vids of a 7spd

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The next sighting, perhaps around the same time frame will possibly the 2-door or some other staged "spy" photoshoot that doesn't really show us any more than what we know now.

I doubt we'll get info on anything technical yet like engines, that will be drawn out as late as possible for more generic reasons like any other model. What we may see next of interest is a camouflaged special trim or package, that despite a boat load of camouflage is obviously different than what we've seen already, but we can only vaguely guess how its different.
I guess both happened.

What I hope is next is a demonstration of capability -- not just some more "driving on a paved road just outside the plant" Show us this Bronco isn't "all hat and no cattle" for people who want to cruise around town and play 'off-roader make believe'.

What I think we might actually see, maybe less roof garbage (some kind of actual top with cladding on it instead of a circus tent), or perhaps a 2-door prototype wearing a parka.

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As much as I'd hate to see the company die, I'd LOVE to see Hackett's plan blow up in his face

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading over on the Blue Oval Forums... insiders are saying that the Baby Bronco's official name is "Bronco Sport". Additionally, the BroncoBronco is being internally referred to as the "3 door and 5 door". Makes you think it has to be a swing-gate back there.
Sponsored