First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
600 miles on the new Raptor felt a little vibration, stopped at Discount Tire and had them checked for balance. Every wheel was off at least 4oz., the worst was 6.
Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure litebrite on youtube had this issue also. Their Raptor wheels were not balanced at all from the factory.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure litebrite on youtube had this issue also. Their Raptor wheels were not balanced at all from the factory.
three of the five wheels had no weights on theirs on delivery, then Kevin mounts his new Nittos unweighted?

I'm glad they beat the snot out of their Braptor and gave it a resounding thumbs up. Of course, I have exactly what they sold en route, but it should be perfectly fine for my non-rock crawling flat east coast lifestyle. And of course that Braptor with ADM is more than twice my Badlands with Lux. YouTube content creators with good content must get paid $$$.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was just lowering my tire pressures yesterday and noticed some SERIOUS weights on one of my wheels. So at least one of mine wasn't missed ... (y)
Sponsored