Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i installed 1.5” KSP wheel spacers this pst weekend. I’m very happy withe the poke it added. the tires now match the Rockblokz flaps. I added a few pics, below. I added a pick with another Bronco to compare.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_6776
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_6767
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_6768
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with 0.75" Bora Spacers, which gave me the best offset for running 37's and no lift. Just cleared the crash bar mount on the front and the slider in the back. The pockets on the backside of the sasquatch wheels are just deep enough to clear the studs protruding from the spacers. 0.75" is definitely as thin as you can get.

Now that I am on Eibach coilovers, I will either go with 1.25" or 1.5" spacers or 0 offset wheels once I get new sliders installed that have better clearance.

Photo from before I installed the lift with 37s:
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_6768
question
i have 4dr sas 2.7 bd softy
nitto has new 37x11.5x17 tires avil im thinking 1.25 spacers no lift sas factory wheels
should be no rub anywhere ...whats your thoughts
i do mud ..no rock crawl little pre run ...80% street 20% off road

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
question
i have 4dr sas 2.7 bd softy
nitto has new 37x11.5x17 tires avil im thinking 1.25 spacers no lift sas factory wheels
should be no rub anywhere ...whats your thoughts
i do mud ..no rock crawl little pre run ...80% street 20% off road
I imagine 1.25" will cause some issues with the back-side of the front fender, but the skinnier 37s will help your case. That's on the street. You will likely have a lot of rubbing offroad. You really need a lift. Eibach coilovers did the trick for me.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I imagine 1.25" will cause some issues with the back-side of the front fender, but the skinnier 37s will help your case. That's on the street. You will likely have a lot of rubbing offroad. You really need a lift. Eibach coilovers did the trick for me.
yeah lift not in the $cards at this time but i need tires soon ..how about less size spacer ??

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah lift not in the $cards at this time but i need tires soon ..how about less size spacer ??
If you have Sasquatch wheels, 0.75" gives you the best chance. Studs just clear the pockets on the back side of the wheels, so you don't need to cut them down.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1.5” spacers on 2021 Badlands with Sasquatch

front:
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_5943

rear:
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_5942

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Goal should be to avoid spacers. They create geometry changes and puts additional stress on everything that will cause premature wear.

Bigger spacer = more stress

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

now thats just beautiful lol thx brother
The 4 spacers are sitting in my garage - I removed them before trading the vehicle for the HLE. Shoot me a PM with your details and we can work out getting them to you inexpensively…

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am on the fence with spacers for mine. My wheels are zero offset 17x9 with 37's under it. I want just a little more poke as my tires sit flush with my fenders. To me it still has that (someone said it in another thread) "mail jeep look". I don't want to cut/trim studs and I don't want a lot of spacer.

I see a lot posting about 1.2's, 1.4's, 1.5's 2's etc. but what is the smallest (1"???) that you can run without trimming studs? I saw on another post someone with I think 1" but was running factory wheels and it still cleared somehow without trimming?

Suggestions/real world experiences? I think 1.5 is way too much for my application so what is smaller without trimming?

TIA,
HOSS

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what would you do suggestions
36x12.5x17 e rated ( maybe stiffer) versatyre hdx
37X11.5X17 1" spacer d rated ( sas factory is c rated ) nitto recon

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anybody have pics of a badlands Sasquatch with wheel spacers and what ones they’re running? We powder coated the beauty rings on our stock wheels and are just looking for a little more poke. I have no experience with spacers and wondering what kind of wear it puts on suspension components? Also what size do I need to not have to cut the oem studs. Thanks in advance.
Spacers are JANKY!

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s some 1.2 spacers I put on yesterday to give me a zero offset wheel to run some 37s. This is a Sasquatch with standard flares installed.
Just seeing this pic, looks great! I would say though you are way wider than zero offset. I am running zero offset 17x9's with 37's and my tires sit flush with my SAS fenders. If I am reading right you put the smaller ones (non SAS) on yours? That is the "POKE" I am looking for. I am told I have to go 1.4's to clear the studs but that is way too much I think. I was thinking 1.2's but my question is do the studs poke out of the 1.2's at all??? I don't want to trim my studs. BORA (BORN OFF-ROAD) says I have to run a 1.4 but seeing yours I thought I'd ask was the stud hanging out at all???

Nice build, any info would be greatly appreciated. I asked on many threads on this site and nobody will reply...

Thanks in advance,
HOSS

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just seeing this pic, looks great! I would say though you are way wider than zero offset. I am running zero offset 17x9's with 37's and my tires sit flush with my SAS fenders. If I am reading right you put the smaller ones (non SAS) on yours? That is the "POKE" I am looking for. I am told I have to go 1.4's to clear the studs but that is way too much I think. I was thinking 1.2's but my question is do the studs poke out of the 1.2's at all??? I don't want to trim my studs. BORA (BORN OFF-ROAD) says I have to run a 1.4 but seeing yours I thought I'd ask was the stud hanging out at all???

Nice build, any info would be greatly appreciated. I asked on many threads on this site and nobody will reply...

Thanks in advance,
HOSS
Watch FB marketplace for non Sasquatch flares that’s how I got mine. I think the smallest spacer you can get without trimming the studs is 1” when using a Sasquatch wheel. I’m on 37s and fox elite coilovers now but still running those 1.2 wheel spacers.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_2176

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watch FB marketplace for non Sasquatch flares that’s how I got mine. I think the smallest spacer you can get without trimming the studs is 1” when using a Sasquatch wheel. I’m on 37s and fox elite coilovers now but still running those 1.2 wheel spacers.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers on badlands Sasquatch IMG_2176
Looks killer! I want to buy the 1.2's but don't want them to not work then get stuck with them. The issue is with the aftermarket wheel I am told. I have seen some run the 1" and you with the 1.2". The issue I am being told is my wheels don't have a "void" like the factories but I could swear there are pix of the studs not sticking out of the 1" or 1.2 somewhere in here.

Below is what Mishimoto said but not sure what to believe honestly... I am not savvy enough on what "void" they are talking about.
"...to avoid having to cut your studs, you should look for a 1.4" or greater wheel spacer. Anything less and you'll have to trim the studs as your wheels have no void in between the holes."
Sponsored