Sponsored

Where can I see/sit in a New Bronco before converting??

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello, does anyone know where I would be able to physically see/sit in a new bronco? I live in the Midwest more specifically Indiana and I’m willing to travel into Michigan. Does anyone know if Ford is going to send some pre-production Broncos to dealerships like General Motors did with the C8 Corvette? I have a rule of not buying a vehicle before I see/sit in it. I know driving one would be out of the question since it’s pre-production but they should at least let us see them in person.
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Multiple locations in Allen Park / Dearborn Michigan.
Nothing is guaranteed though, so likely not worth the drive.

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Un
Hello, does anyone know where I would be able to physically see/sit in a new bronco? I live in the Midwest more specifically Indiana and I’m willing to travel into Michigan. Does anyone know if Ford is going to send some pre-production Broncos to dealerships like General Motors did with the C8 Corvette? I have a rule of not buying a vehicle before I see/sit in it. I know driving one would be out of the question since it’s pre-production but they should at least let us see them in person.
Unless you're lucky enough to live near one of the Bronco events I think you'll be out of luck. My understanding is that all dealer allocation will go to owners and that there won't just be Broncos sitting around for people to drive, let alone just sit in. If your reservation is late enough maybe you can persuade an owner to let you sit in it before you convert your order. Otherwise, you're taking a leap of faith.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Multiple locations in Allen Park / Dearborn Michigan.
Nothing is guaranteed though, so likely not worth the drive.
I called Ford marketing and they had no clue of any locations to view one.
Un

Unless you're lucky enough to live near one of the Bronco events I think you'll be out of luck. My understanding is that all dealer allocation will go to owners and that there won't just be Broncos sitting around for people to drive, let alone just sit in. If your reservation is late enough maybe you can persuade an owner to let you sit in it before you convert your order. Otherwise, you're taking a leap of faith.
i understand that, I was hoping Ford would be smart enough to send multiple teams out in F450 with a trailer in a Few unsaleable Broncos to show off. Gm did this with the C8 and it was nice to see something before you commit to purchase.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Un

Yeah a $50K leap of faith. lol

At the events you won't be able to sit in it but at least you'll be able to see it. We were lucky because Sanderson Ford had the 2 bronco's that were going to the AZ show at their showroom. They didn't care what you did so we got to go inside them and do whatever we wanted to. When we got to the show they had them roped off and wouldn't let anyone inside them.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called Ford marketing and they had no clue of any locations to view one.
Yeah, that was a tongue-in-cheek answer. He's referring to those who've had luck seeing some parked on Ford property outside of engineering/ validation labs.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, that was a tongue-in-cheek answer. He's referring to those who've had luck seeing some parked on Ford property outside of engineering/ validation labs.
I asked specifically if any dealers would have pre production units to view. He said they have no plans to do that.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked specifically if any dealers would have pre production units to view. He said they have no plans to do that.
Sorry, I'm not referring to Ford marketing's answer as tongue-in-cheek, but the suggestion to head to Allen Park.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There were supposed to be Bronco Showrooms and my dealer was/is to be one. Whether that's changed is anyone's guess.

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Eh, even the few they show are all frankenbuilds

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealerships are supposed to be getting at least one mannequin that you can check out. Allen Park Michigan Southfield Road at Ford Facility usually has one sitting in the parking lot.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the latest Q&A video from Bronco Nation the marketing guy mentioned that every dealer will get a Bronco show car for their showroom. This will be before deliveries start.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In the latest Q&A video from Bronco Nation the marketing guy mentioned that every dealer will get a Bronco show car for their showroom. This will be before deliveries start.
Good to know. Hopefully they come in before the March deadline.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same for Chicagoland, if anyone hears of a Bronco viewing, give a shout.
Sponsored