Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the reply!
Primary Status was 'awaiting shipment' when I contacted Ford via chat on 4/8 and 4/9.
On 4/8, Ford Chat said Secondary Status shows 'Released'. What is secondary status?

When I asked yesterday (4/12), she said 'awaiting shipment' as of 3/26. (obviously not up-to-date info!)
I phoned CSR today, but all she sees is the VinView, and doesn't have any other information.

The 'On the road' 4/8 shown on the VinView threw me for a loop.

Supposedly, I get an update if it doesn't show up by the original 4/5 ETA.
1681423353600.png
OK - makes better sense now- what probably is happening is it is a waiting to be loaded onto a railroad car. It is most likely on the ramp at MAP, and has been released to rail for loading. So my bad. Could be convoy although I have not heard convoy from MAP to DE.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^ That's what I figured..... it's waiting to be loaded onto a rail car.
There is still the question of what 'On The Road' at Flat Rock means. Flat Rock is about 10 miles from MAP, maybe they parked it there instead.
The only real answer is.... wait to see what happens. Waiting is the hard part, it's been a long, strange, trip.

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anybody got any ideas on this one? My Badlands order had a 2/24 blend and all modules populated on 2/27. However it still shows as “in production“ nearly 2 months later. Have called dealer, Ford marketing, chat, etc. All say “no idea” what is going on and that it shows completed 2/27. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody got any ideas on this one? My Badlands order had a 2/24 blend and all modules populated on 2/27. However it still shows as “in production“ nearly 2 months later. Have called dealer, Ford marketing, chat, etc. All say “no idea” what is going on and that it shows completed 2/27. Any thoughts?
Post your window sticker or options list… my guess is, it’s one of those options you perhaps may list… but not certain.

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Post your window sticker or options list… my guess is, it’s one of those options you perhaps may list… but not certain.
4dr Badlands MT…Mod bumper w/brush and roof rails. I thought maybe trim shop delay as well but 2 months?! Seems odd…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4dr Badlands MT…Mod bumper w/brush and roof rails. I thought maybe trim shop delay as well but 2 months?! Seems odd…
Mod bumper most likely- also a few QC on roof rack. But steel has been an issue. Could also be backed up, or just sitting waiting for rail.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mod bumper most likely- also a few QC on roof rack. But steel has been an issue. Could also be backed up, or just sitting waiting for rail.
...or the 7MT transmission...mine is still at MAP as well ever since it was built on 2/28...

mlawrence74

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bonewizzo, same issue, my Base Bronco indicates that the blend date was 3/20, however it still says it's still in production. Only mod that i made was the modular bumper so unsure what the deal is. Modules have been populated so it's not clear what the hold up is.?

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
bonewizzo, same issue, my Base Bronco indicates that the blend date was 3/20, however it still says it's still in production. Only mod that i made was the modular bumper so unsure what the deal is. Modules have been populated so it's not clear what the hold up is.?
Are you an MT as well? If so, the direction may be the Mod bumper or MT at this time. Steel from China has been an issue, but there could be a MT setback as well.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 dr's mod bumper and roof rails went thru quick.... 3/20 (Mon) blend and 3/26 (Sun) Built.
But if they weren't in stock at the time of your build, it may have gotten parked somewhere to wait.
Friends build with mod bumper was 3/24 blend, 3/27 built, and got shipped 4/7.
We both have 2 dr BasSquatch with V6 auto. Her's got shipped, mine got parked. Same dealer too. I don't get it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2 dr's mod bumper and roof rails went thru quick.... 3/20 (Mon) blend and 3/26 (Sun) Built.
But if they weren't in stock at the time of your build, it may have gotten parked somewhere to wait.
We both have 2 dr BasSquatch with V6 auto. Her's got shipped, mine got parked. Same dealer too. I don't get it.
Anything else? No other mods.
Could be part of the auto transmission issues, waiting on something , or rail car ramp..

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^ Aux switches too, both builds.
Ford csr has been telling me it's released and awaiting shipping. I called again today, mentioning the 4/9-4/15 ETA is now past due.... she said they'll update it. She wouldn't supply much additional info.... kinda said she couldn't disclose info... and to ask my dealer.
I figure it's just a shipping/parking issue.
There seem to be a bunch of us either awaiting shipping or waiting for 'built' status.

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^^ Aux switches too, both builds.
Ford csr has been telling me it's released and awaiting shipping. I called again today, mentioning the 4/9-4/15 ETA is now past due.... she said they'll update it. She wouldn't supply much additional info.... kinda said she couldn't disclose info... and to ask my dealer.
I figure it's just a shipping/parking issue.
There seem to be a bunch of us either awaiting shipping or waiting for 'built' status.
If your ETA date has truly passed on your tracking of your build, you can request that the area/zone rep place your order as hot! They can only do this when you were past due, and if the delivery date has not updated then you can easily make this happen. Your dealer general manager can have direct contact with them and facilitate this very quickly. This will certainly help you. I would also call Ford marketing and let them know that you were past due and you would like it escalated. If you are truly past due, they have the power to escalate as well.

mlawrence74

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We're both in PA, that must be the issue...lol

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your ETA date has truly passed on your tracking of your build, you can request that the area/zone rep place your order as hot! They can only do this when you were past due, and if the delivery date has not updated then you can easily make this happen. Your dealer general manager can have direct contact with them and facilitate this very quickly. This will certainly help you. I would also call Ford marketing and let them know that you were past due and you would like it escalated. If you are truly past due, they have the power to escalate as well.
Not necessarily true... I've been marked hot for 3 months. It's been sitting in Richmond since January. The dealers don't have any say and the reps aren't very helpful. Though to be honest Ford corporate has no idea what is going on either. Good luck yall, Thanks Ford! My faith in Ford is refreshed every time the tracker gives me a new eta that's more weeks out!
Sponsored